Tom Scholz Rockman X100

Started by Eb7+9, May 12, 2005, 05:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eb7+9

I took my unit out of storage the other day after not seeing for 7~8 years - to my surprise the batteries still had enough juice in 'em ... forgot how this thing sounds and plays great ...

I'm wondering if there's a way to bring the noise down a little and maybe even make it more stompbox-like with a bypass foot-switch and perhaps some tweakability ... I also want to rig a power supply to avoid using batteries ... all this in a separate enclosure of course ...

Anybody got schematics for this most excellent design ??!  

Thanx!

jimitrader

hi i am working on a x100 and i have a problem with the rockadapter ..i am getting the wrong +- volts ..should be +6 and -6 and i am getting +8 -3 volts/ checked all the parts on rockadapter pcb..they seem ok ? it looks like someone snipped out a part though and i am wondering if i could see a pic of the adapter pcb? to compare with yours..the 1000 uf capacitor is good..the pedal sounds great with all new caps but the chorus and echo are not working and one distortion led is hardly lighting at all the other on is bright? so im thinking it is a power problem with adapter? any help would be great!

I have re created the rockadapter on a breadboard and i think it must be the zener diode is being used as a regulator i have to wait till i get some in the mail then i will update

Krinkle

I'm having the same issue with my Rockadapter.  Can anybody help?

PRR

• SUPPORTER