Aron please explain..

Started by S. Dunigan, September 04, 2003, 09:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S. Dunigan

I get so frustrated when trying to reply to a post. Forum asks for my login after i have logged in then tells me invaild session. I've tryed to reply it goes through about 10% of the time or it will loop sign in. Is it me???
I don't even try to post or reply anymore I just end up reading new posts all the time!! Kinda funny huh?? :shock:  Sean

Mike Burgundy

what browser/version do you use? Do you use a firewall? How is that set up?
This sounds like the forum can't communicate well with your browser, either because it's blocked or because of some other kind of problem.

sfr

make sure yr set to accept cookies from the site as well - on another similar message board i had yr problem, and it turns out i had previously set not to accept cookies from that board (my browser is set to ask at each cookie) and that was the problem.
sent from my orbital space station.

The Tone God

This is not a firewall issue. This sounds like a cookie issue. Check your settings for your browser with regards to cookies. The board uses them to remember who you are when using the board.

If your using IE 6 I think it has issues, one of which is being IE  :lol: AOL has issues as well.

Andrew