News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Good...

Started by PCS, May 24, 2005, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCS

Fast... But lots of posts (and PM's) are missing...

PCS

Ack, this was supposed to be a reply in Aron's thread. Wrong button.

MartyB

A priest listens to a confession, "Forgive me father, last week I had sex with Nookie Green."  "The priest says, "Say three 'Hail Mary's', promise to never do it again and go in peace."   The next guy in says, "Forgive me father for I have sinned.  Yesterday I had reations with Nookie Green ..twice."  Priest says, "I want you to say six 'Hail Mary's', promise to never do this again, and go in peace."  Next Sunday the priest is halfway through his sermon when a shapely young woman slinks down the center aisle in a tight green dress, matching green hat, handbag, and bright green shoes.  She sits down in the front with her knees provocatively parted and stares at the priest.  While the choir begins to sing the priest sits down, leans and whispers to an altarboy while pointing, "Son,...is that Nookie Green?".  The altarboy replies, "No, father, I think it's just the way the light shines off her shoes."

aron

Wait,

How many threads are missing in this forum?

I know about the sigs missing.

I seem to have my PM messages. Do you know what threads are missing for you?

PCS

In the Torchy Univibe/45 thread, two replies are missing. Last night I got a PM notification, but when I logged to check, the board was already down. This morning, I have no PMs.

aron

Oh yes, I assume some messages were lost during the transition. Probably the same for the PM. It probably happened during the overlap.