Switchcraft #226 Right-Angle Plugs

Started by smallbearelec, June 06, 2005, 04:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smallbearelec

I am going to start investing money in these. I have seen on-line retail prices for small lots ranging from $2.75 to $6.00 (!!!). For now, my posted price will be $3.50 each. If they move reasonably quickly, I will raise my ante as I have done with other populoar Switchcraft items and bring the price down. Will have stock later this week and will post as soon as they are in the door.

SD

BDuguay

dosmun

How about carrying Neutrik jacks and plugs?  I use the Neutrik 230/229 jacks and they are very heavy duty and run around $0.89.  Their plugs are pretty nice too.

Just a suggestion. :D

Fret Wire

Sounds like a good deal Steve, glad to hear you're gonna carry them. :D $3.50 is good.....Mouser gets $4.55 for the Switchcraft #226, and Parts Express carries the G & H #226 equivalent for $3.90.
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?DID=7&PartNumber=092-204

Just a suggestion, but how about carrying some other cable making goodies such as the large shrink wrap and clear plastic sleeves that many of the production cables use. Oh...forgot cable too. :)
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Fret Wire

Quote from: dosmunHow about carrying Neutrik jacks and plugs?  I use the Neutrik 230/229 jacks and they are very heavy duty and run around $0.89.  Their plugs are pretty nice too.
Just a suggestion. :D
The The Neutrik NYS 229/230 are excellent, just as good as the Switchcraft #11 & 12b. So are their plugs. They don't make a metal rt. angle plug like the #226 though.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

jasonober

that would be awesome   these are WAY too expensive everywhere else
3.73 if you buy 100 from Mouser :evil:
5.49 form musicians friend :shock:

markr04

Heh. Maybe I oughtta open up shop too. Switchcraft #226 are $1.14 each at a place by me. Dunlop Hotpotz II are $3.49. I think I lucked out on location this time.  :D
Pardon my poor English. I'm American.