Help! Problem building a looper/bypass switch

Started by ozzy, June 14, 2005, 05:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzy

If anyone can help me with drawings, what the best parts are to use etc. that would be great.

basically what i am biulding is a pedal with three switches, in input from a guitar, an output to an map, an output to a channel changer on an amp, an a send an return fo an FX loop.

Switch 1 goes to a 1/4 inch jack which controls the boost/channel change on my amp, it's an on/off switch and that bits pretty striaght forward!

Switch 2 controls the FX loop and adds in or removes it, or puts it inbetween the guitar and the amp, again this is pretty straight forward but I want to avoid any nasty clunks or ground loops.

Switch 3 is the bastard, this switch needs to reverse what ever the other two switches are doing, so I can turn switch 1 and 2 on at once or one switch on and one switch off....

i hope this is clear enough, any help would be much appreciated.

thanks, Ozzy.

niftydog

er, well I think you need to elaborate a bit more in order to get a response. But, there are already a lot of threads that discuss the whole switch pop issue, take the time to read through a few and be willing to experiement.
niftydog
Shrimp down the pants!!!
“It also sounded something like the movement of furniture, which He
hadn't even created yet, and He was not so pleased.” God (aka Tony Levin)