R. Penfold Guitar Pitch 2 CV

Started by fab, June 17, 2005, 04:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fab

After two tests, I finally succeeded in building the circuit.  There is an error in the components list:  it is necessary to replace the 4011 by 4001(like in the schem).  In the schematic there is also an error:  IC5 is a 741.  it's a super effect, I use it with the Soundlab of Ray Land.  
Thank you Mark Hammer for this article.  And thank you  Robert Penfold :)

col

Please can you post directions to this,

Col
Col

col

Col

Mark Hammer

Merci Fab pour le renseignement.

That's one of the things about scanning old articles.  If you don't have a subscription to the magazine, sometimes you miss the erratums that get announced one or two issues later.  The chip change was something I was never aware of.  I'll edit the text accompanying the article at my site tonight so that it doesn't get lost.  Thanks again.

StephenGiles

I think this is one of the few Penfold articles that does not contain the word "simple". I'm glad that it works. I have incorporated the trigger circuitry in my "Camilla Filter" which still has a long way to go. It was partially working on breadboard last Friday evening on the kitchen table in the cottage we rented, but perhaps the journey home upset some components. So rather than try to find out which ones, I'll start again in the summer solstace light through our music room window - which tonight feels about 35C!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".