Guess what this is... (PIC)

Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, June 17, 2005, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

And, I must say, it works perfectly.

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

The Tone God

Arno van der Heijden

That would be my guess too...

Interesting.... :twisted:

puretube

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

nelson

My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Arno van der Heijden

Was it THAT easy to build one?
Please tell us more... :mrgreen:

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

It was easy... I mean, the 3rd attempt was . :shock:

I won't be posting this project, but I will answer questions, so go ahead and ask. (Please, serious, experienced builders, no beginners) (I have nothing against beginners).

Fp

PCS

Question: Schematic? :twisted:

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

it's online. search the archives. I won't answer questions that are anwered elsewere.

Fp

mojotron

A 2 station AM radio receiver that doubles and an ebow??

-opps  :oops: - sorry that was my guess... I left for a while... Francisco was quick with the answer

corbs

Question: is it this one :D

does it work in the same mannor as an ebow? it looks like it's been designed to fit in a pickup hole...

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Arno van der Heijden

What did you use for the coils?
How critical is the placement of the coils?

The Tone God

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.comWas it THAT easy!?

It is when you are The Tone God. All others were just disciples/hanger-ons. :lol:

Do I get a prize for guessing first ? ;)

Forget asking about schematics folks. The biggest question that would be helpful to others is what wire size(s) and turn ratios are the coils ?

Andrew

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

The pole pieces of a guitar pickup, if I build a second one they will be 1/2 of a pole piece.

I don't know, but the spacing for these is 1.2" (almost the same as the ebow, so I read somewhere).

Fp

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Do I get a prize for guessing first ? Wink

Forget asking about schematics folks. The biggest question that would be helpful to others is what wire size(s) and turn ratios are the coils ?

Yeah, the same as all others: access to tonepad :)

#38 and #42, no turns ratios, only one coil per bobbin. AH, and I must mention: I DID NOT COPY THE EBOW. I have NEVER seen one other than in pictures.

Fp

The Tone God

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.comYeah, the same as all others: access to tonepad :)

Cool. :)

Quote#38 and #42, no turns ratios, only one coil per bobbin. AH, and I must mention: I DID NOT COPY THE EBOW. I have NEVER seen one other than in pictures.

Good job. So the same number of turns on each coil but of different guage ? How many turns on each coil ?

Andrew

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

:)

Thanks. No. 200 for the output, 1000 for the input... you figure out which wire goes in which ;)

Fp

Arno van der Heijden

What resistance do the coils have?