News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolay

today I finish my latest project:

I use silver labels over white paint. It looks interesting from different angle.

Slade

Nice! Show us some pictures from different angles!

@knealebrown
: Nice graphics! I like that style :icon_biggrin:

Nikolay

Sorry, Slade. I send the pedal to his owner.

trad3mark

do the pictures have to be of finished stuff, or can it be something were working on??

~arph

Quote from: trad3mark on March 25, 2010, 12:05:12 PM
do the pictures have to be of finished stuff, or can it be something were working on??

Please share  :)

trad3mark

i forgot im in madrid, but on my laptop at home i´ve the artwork done for 4 big muffs i´m planning on doing. Called the Hybrid Series cos they´re all different combinations of GE/SI for the transistors and diodes. I´ve a low res image of it for now, and i´ll wait till they´re built to put up a good pic of it.

as you can tell, it´ll be a red paing on a black primer, to make the red darker. I´m thinking about putting on a pewter enamel, cos that makes it kinda burnt looking. not too sure what way to do the graphics. I have a feeling waterslide or iron on might be my best bet here. Is iron on transfer type thing easy to do?

phector2004

where did you get those neat fonts? :o

~arph

www.dafont.com is a good resource..you can preview your own text too..

markeebee

trad3mark

Slade

The Step Phaze Pro. A modified 12 stages phase 90 with stock and R.G.'s Ramp LFOs. Great results, I'm waiting for the demo from a friend.

Regards,
Fernando.-

glops

Fernando!  Another beautiful creation.  Your boxes are always perfect.  I did my first etch attempt on a back plate of one of my boxes and it came out
great.  It was pretty easy although the design was simple.  I am trying to finish a Companion Fuzz that will go into the box and plan on doing a multicolor etch and will post my results hopefully next week. 

Thanks again for your inspiring work!

-Richard

JKowalski

Is it just me or is this topic now 90% Fernando pedal pictures and praise for said pictures?

Not that you don't deserve it  :icon_lol:

Slade

Quote from: glops on March 26, 2010, 08:36:52 PM
Thanks again for your inspiring work!
-Richard
Thank you.

Quote from: JKowalski on March 26, 2010, 10:45:07 PM
Is it just me or is this topic now 90% Fernando pedal pictures and praise for said pictures?

Not that you don't deserve it  :icon_lol:

When people say they are inspired by my work I want to inspire them more and more :icon_lol:
Anyway, I'll never have the 90% of the pics on this thread and I don't want to do it, don't be exagerated! Haha.
Oh, and did you like my pedal? Where are my praise?

Nikolay

Slade, great and verry non traditional design. Respect !

slacker

Damn, why do I always have something to post right after one of Slade's fantastic designs  ;D
Anyway, I rehoused my Echo Base.

kungpow79

Ross Phaser on a Tonepad PCB.  Started as a powdercoated blem from PPP.  Waterslide decal.  The font is called Badmofo.  Sorry, late afternoon on my shady balcony ;D

frequencycentral

Submini tube amp with a few extras: tonestack, MOSFET boost, tremolo, pre-out, dummy load.

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

knealebrown

thats great rick
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

KazooMan

WOW!  That is really sweet.

I was thinking of building a Murder One, but now I would not be satisfied!

Are you sharing the schematic and layout?  I would love to have a crack at one of these!