News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frequencycentral

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

Slade

Incredible and beautiful build, Rick! I guessed that it was a PITA to build that one...

And for the 600 pages of this thread: I WAS HERE! ;D

phector2004

love your submini amps, rick!

just out of curiosity, how many watts to they crank out?  :icon_lol:

bancika

I wanna have a pic on 600th page too :(
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

glenn.b

....and ask Bernie if he wouldn't mind picking me up some Ferric Chloride once he gets done grabbin my 12 of Sam Adams...

glenn.b

....and ask Bernie if he wouldn't mind picking me up some Ferric Chloride once he gets done grabbin my 12 of Sam Adams...

glenn.b

Mugshot

in on the 600th!  ;D
i am what i am, so are you.

glenn.b

Forgive me all; I still struggle with posting pics, but I am improving.

kurtlives

Nice looking pedals Glen.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

head_spaz

Glenn.b ...
That's gorgeous!!!
Dang perdy.

How'd you do that?
Deception does not exist in real life, it is only a figment of perception.

davent

Great job on those pedals Glenn, love the paint fade/fishnet stockings, looks very reptilian!!! What kind/brand of pen are you using to do your hand lettering?

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Dan N

When I was a kid, we only needed 350 pages for a 600 page thread. You youngsters don't know how good you got it.

glenn.b

Thank you gentlemen!   I think they came out well.  Head_Spaz, as Dave has alluded to, I am basically using one colour of paint, then putting a fishnet stocking on, and then shooting with one or more colours.  Somewhere after that step, I use home made decals ( made in AppleWorks) several layers of decopodge (like Modge Podge), and end up using several layers of Krylon Gloss clear coat.   Dave, sorry, but no hand lettering to speak of- the Tyco is done using the font "CK Footnote"  , while the "Foxx" is done using" Chalkboard Bold".  

glenn.b

jkokura

I haven't posted this one yet, so I thought I would.

BYOC OD2 - Full Mosfet specs. The finish was acrylic paint, a clear vinyl sticker for the decal, and clear polyurethane that's been brushed on. You can't see it in the pictures, but it has a pretty cool texture to the finish. It's a non-yellowing urethane. I put three coats on, each with 30 minutes of bake afterwards. I thought the brush strokes would even out more, but no luck there. Turned out cool anyway.

Only thing I don't like about it was there was a small mistake on the decal - It should say "none" between the Sil and Mos options, but they didn't print the NE at the end of NONE so it says NO, but off to the side, not centred. Ah well. This one's for me so no big deal.

And the Guts.

Jacob

Scruffie

About time I posted something in here...

My first go at Toner Transfer (didn't come out perfectly but well enough)... Didn't etch it, just transfered it, steel wooled it and laquered straight over it, soon to become a Mullard OC81D Tone Bender MkII with swichable input caps (does it count without guts?)

Quite a fail compared to the progression of work in this thread  :icon_mrgreen:

glenn.b

glenn.b

Jacob!  that is wonderful work, and easy on the eyes to look at!   Sweet!