SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artifus

@magnus: now that is a thing of beauty, well done sir

Güero

Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

Güero

Fishface

The work on show here is of unbelievable quality in every possible way - w-o-w !!!

glops

Kick a$$, Niklas! Love that little guy!

Quote from: nicofx on June 10, 2011, 03:31:38 AM
Some more etches..
The Deep Sea Delay - a tonepad.com Rebote 2.5

Stunning !!

Pigyboy

Quote from: deadastronaut on June 09, 2011, 12:38:49 PM
yep...here she is...no good at cooking....but great at crapping all over the place though... :P

sorry back OT... ;)

Ask her, "Why the long face?" ;D
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

Pigyboy

Quote from: Güero on June 10, 2011, 04:10:34 PM

Hi Güero,
I like your style. Very tidy
I was wondering how you drill the holes for your stompswitches. I have been making the pads larger and round then drilling with a 2mm bit. Yours look to me like you drill two smaller holes side by side, yes? I am finding this part a bit tricky and am impressed with how you've done it.
Also, what are you using for the foam pad on the base? Once again very sweet with the info labeling.
Cheers,
Chris
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

Güero

Quote from: Pigyboy on June 11, 2011, 09:54:51 AM

Hi Güero,
I was wondering how you drill the holes for your stompswitches. I have been making the pads larger and round then drilling with a 2mm bit. Yours look to me like you drill two smaller holes side by side, yes? I am finding this part a bit tricky and am impressed with how you've done it.
Also, what are you using for the foam pad on the base? Once again very sweet with the info labeling.
Cheers,
Chris

I'm using with big sucess this kind of mini drilling machine with 1mm bit:

and the base pad is EVA rubber.

Güero

Quote from: Güero on June 11, 2011, 11:12:28 AM

Hi Güero,
Cheers,
Chris

I'm using with big sucess this kind of mini drilling machine with 1mm bit:

and the base pad is EVA rubber.

I mean, 2,5mm bit with mini drill

deadastronaut

@pigyboy:...because she's with me... :icon_mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

cloudscapes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

frequencycentral

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

trixdropd

Quote from: Güero on June 10, 2011, 04:10:34 PM

Hi Güero,
Cheers,
Chris
Pedalpartsplus now has 3pdt pcb pin switches in stock.

Skruffyhound

All great builds.
Magnus, just great. Who is your supplier for the resistors, I'm not really running out of resistors but I always liked the way those ones looked on builds here.

deadastronaut

@rick...nice!...is it some sort of souped up echo base?..
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

glops

I haven't been able to make a pedal for over a month or so because I was working out of town.  I have had a Tim Escobedo Simple Square Wave Shaper going into a PLL chip on the breadboard for months and decided to put it to rest. 

theundeadelvis

Quote from: glops on June 12, 2011, 06:10:23 PM
I haven't been able to make a pedal for over a month or so because I was working out of town.  I have had a Tim Escobedo Simple Square Wave Shaper going into a PLL chip on the breadboard for months and decided to put it to rest. 
Beautiful! I'd hang that on the wall as art it's so good looking!
If it ain't broke...   ...it will be soon.

KBG