News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullservant

Quote from: snarblinge on June 16, 2011, 08:45:29 PM

Echobase with dub footswitch +toggle override, mod shape, clean kill and buffered and non buffered FX loops, delivered before I took gut shots :(, but will try to post some on my tumblr at some stage, dub madness may require tweaking it's a bit crazy at the moment. thanks to Taylor for the board (very nice) and Slacker for the assistance on the loop, seems to work well, but will find out more as the guy who has it gets to use it.

This is beautiful. I'd love to hear it some time.

husc

Quote from: snarblinge on June 16, 2011, 08:45:29 PM

Echobase with dub footswitch +toggle override, mod shape, clean kill and buffered and non buffered FX loops, delivered before I took gut shots :(, but will try to post some on my tumblr at some stage, dub madness may require tweaking it's a bit crazy at the moment. thanks to Taylor for the board (very nice) and Slacker for the assistance on the loop, seems to work well, but will find out more as the guy who has it gets to use it.

Great work, nice looking pedal! Do you like the LFO shape pot? I'm thinking of adding one to my next echobase.

~arph

Quote from: John Lyons on June 16, 2011, 07:28:14 PM
Sounds nice ! Has a lot of character.
If you get a chance, I'd love to hear what else it can do.

Thanks!

Other sounds are in the other video..  ;)

Keppy

My latest build:

Which I include mostly because it's got the nicest guts I've managed so far:
"Electrons go where I tell them to go." - wavley

snarblinge

QuoteGreat work, nice looking pedal! Do you like the LFO shape pot? I'm thinking of adding one to my next echobase.
thankyou, you havn't seen the inside yet ;) i think it's worth adding, not a huge fan of the LFO myself (should I run and hide now?) nice balance to the knob count. too. easy to add so worth doing.

This is beautiful. I'd love to hear it some time.
if the guy I built it for sends me samples I'll add them to my tumblr, not up to the task myself. (who needs the first few bars of stairway with a delay and warble on it, played badly...)

b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

darron

a mate helped in doing the artwork for this one... scanned from a late 1800's australian ad for an electric hair brush apparently!

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

John Lyons

Sounds great! I like it.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

GodSaveMetal

Quote from: John Lyons on June 17, 2011, 09:39:36 AM

Sounds great! I like it.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please post the layout and PCB!!! it's amazing sound and pedal!!!!!!!

deadastronaut

@darron. really like that...i'm a big fan of black on silver..

thats a big nut on that switch too...i like it. :icon_cool:

@arph... :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

egasimus

~arph... that Sentinel. Amazing :o The sound kind of reminds me of an old band called KUKL, give 'em a listen, there's this gig on Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwZfInE04oE

glops

darron

i helped Shaun Klinger make a new look for his fuzzes

all the mojo inside... no gut shot though
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

HOTTUBES

Another one fresh off the bench .......

nocentelli

That looks great - What is it?
Quote from: kayceesqueeze on the back and never open it up again

Kev77

Quote from: glops on June 17, 2011, 09:07:25 PM
Echobase

so cool, whats the name of that enclosure? is it a hammond? any links on where to get one?>

glops

Quote from: Kev77 on June 18, 2011, 06:44:58 AM

so cool, whats the name of that enclosure? is it a hammond? any links on where to get one?>

I bought the enclosure at an electronics junkyard.  Hammond either made this one or makes
enclosures just like this.  I may look into getting some.  I was an electronics shop outside of Boston
awhile ago and they had them in a few different sizes. 

Here's Hammond:   http://www.hammondmfg.com/dwg16.htm#15degree

Don't know if Mouser carries them, they are out there somewhere....

Taylor

Mouser does carry those Hammond boxes, and there's another company called LMB Heeger that has enclosures in that style, also available on Mouser.

Strategy

yeah the Prom GF pedal I posted a couple of pages ago in this thread is a 6" LMB Heeger enclosure. I got at Fry's. Mouser carries them. I found the aluminum a little tougher to machine than the 15xx boxes, but it worked well having a tall, sloped enclosure which could accommodate the tube heights.

Strategy

Quote from: Taylor on June 18, 2011, 03:16:05 PM
Mouser does carry those Hammond boxes, and there's another company called LMB Heeger that has enclosures in that style, also available on Mouser.
-----------------------------------------------------
www.strategymusic.com
www.community-library.net
https://soundcloud.com/strategydickow
https://twitter.com/STRATEGY_PaulD

glops

Quote from: Strategy on June 18, 2011, 04:25:01 PM
yeah the Prom GF pedal I posted a couple of pages ago in this thread is a 6" LMB Heeger enclosure. I got at Fry's. Mouser carries them. I found the aluminum a little tougher to machine than the 15xx boxes, but it worked well having a tall, sloped enclosure which could accommodate the tube heights.

Strategy

Quote from: Taylor on June 18, 2011, 03:16:05 PM

Was the one you bought from fry's bare metal like your PM?  Or did you sand it down?  I forgot that fry;s had those. I like em...

HOTTUBES

Quote from: nocentelli on June 18, 2011, 03:31:54 AM
That looks great - What is it?

Mid-High gain overdrive !

Knobs are from Left - Right :    GAIN , BASS , TREB , VOL

Sounds great when pushing a crunch channel etc !