No guts no glory !
Hiatus

Slade

Here my latest!
ECHO LOGIC

AND, OF COURSE, THE GUTS!! ;D

Cheers!

tasos

Love how the witch is soldered on the pcb!
Like little mountains or so? ;D

Slade

Quote from: tasos on February 18, 2012, 02:19:51 PM
Love how the witch is soldered on the pcb!
Like little mountains or so? ;D
You've discovered my pedal witchery! :icon_evil:

skullservant

PTP Bazz Fuss I put together this afternoon. Really dark sounding deep overdrive.

paulyy

Opamp Big muff with led cliping and mid range pot built for my friend. I was going for a John Lyons look with this pedal.

jolly1423

QuotePTP Bazz Fuss I put together this afternoon. Used a 2N536 transistor, added a 470UF output cap, 9V1 Zenner diode. Really dark sounding deep overdrive.
I've been toying with bazz fuss, I'll have to try that one out  :)

rousejeremy

Great job on that Muff. Whenever I work with perf I pretend to be Rick Holt, whenever I have a powder coated enclosure and want sexy offboard wiring I pretend to be John Lyons, whenever I etch something I pretend I am Slade and whenever I swirl paint something I pretend I'm Andy Carrell.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

fretzburner

Quote from: DavenPaget on February 18, 2012, 12:47:27 PM

No guts no glory !

Okay here are the guts of my pedal builds posted earlier
Dual Delay

Compressor and Autowah

Dual Chorus

Booster,with 2 OD

fretz

DavenPaget

Hiatus

Al Heeley

Just finished a Tonepad Small Clone with voice & depth mod, the green centre knob chooses between 4 levels of voice via a rotary switch with different value caps soldered.
Sorry gut shots too shocking for sensitive people.

sixstringphil

Quote from: rousejeremy on February 18, 2012, 10:47:48 PM
Great job on that Muff. Whenever I work with perf I pretend to be Rick Holt, whenever I have a powder coated enclosure and want sexy offboard wiring I pretend to be John Lyons, whenever I etch something I pretend I am Slade and whenever I swirl paint something I pretend I'm Andy Carrell.

YES! Absolutely!!

frequencycentral

Spray it blue they said, use a waterslide they said, use this font they said, use these silly @#$%ing names for the controls they said. In future 'they' can @#$% right off. I refuse to whore myself out for money any longer. I have my pride.

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

tony grazioso

minty fresh...can ya smell what the tone is cooking.

jimmybjj

Ross comp with blend

Greenmachine

Quote from: frequencycentral on February 19, 2012, 12:42:00 PM
Spray it blue they said, use a waterslide they said, use this font they said, use these silly @#$%ing names for the controls they said. In future 'they' can @#$% right off. I refuse to whore myself out for money any longer. I have my pride.

I have a vision of a kid who's been forced to wear a suit and brush his hair for church.

frequencycentral

Don't worry, after just a few hours of use that nice clean paint job will peel right off to reveal the devil beneath.  :icon_mrgreen:
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

ca cat

Another one. Formula no.5 clone. And with a realy nice, big white washer. F**k it guys, the washers have purpose on my pedals. They protect the aluminium faceplate, which is much softer and delicate than the enclousure, from scratching.

Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com

Al Heeley

chorus now has added bling for the dark bar gigs