News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Lyons

Here's my rattlesnake skin covered BSIAB2.

I always think of the "cream pie" as a smooth dessert. Was is initially meant as something sexual?

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

Gila_Crisis

jonathan perez

Quote from: Basicaudio on February 25, 2007, 04:47:38 PM

Here's my rattlesnake skin covered BSIAB2.

John

+1 to ban John, as well. we just cant have this much no-nonsense goodness around these forums. its getting far out of hand.
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

bluesdevil

I'm actually rather insulted nobody commented about being offended by my pic of the bare big breasted bondage babes on my flanger a few pages back. I'll try harder next time :icon_twisted:
I love seeing more politically incorrect stomp box names and graphics to keep things from being too dull and stuffy around here.
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

caress

i wonder how anyone offended by any of these feel about metasonix pedals?  lol  their pedals are amazing!  especially their new one, the scrotum smasher!   :icon_lol:

markm

Quote from: caress on February 25, 2007, 06:36:48 PM
i wonder how anyone offended by any of these feel about metasonix pedals?  lol  their pedals are amazing!  especially their new one, the scrotum smasher!   :icon_lol:

Marketing is a wonderful thing.  :icon_wink:

joelap

I call the Dr. Boogie I have the "Rectum Fryer".  And there's a stick figure with his azz on fire on it too.  Can I join the club?  lol   :icon_mrgreen:
- witty sig -

fixr1984

Quote from: bluesdevil on February 25, 2007, 06:23:10 PM
I'm actually rather insulted nobody commented about being offended by my pic of the bare big breasted bondage babes on my flanger a few pages back. I'll try harder next time :icon_twisted:
I love seeing more politically incorrect stomp box names and graphics to keep things from being too dull and stuffy around here.

Look what this disgusting pig posted a few pages back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL :P

Quote from: bluesdevil on February 21, 2007, 11:30:04 PM
A/DA Flanger clone with mods and perverted grafix. I'm pretty sure the name has been used already, but I couldn't think of anything better to call it, hahaha!!!

bluesdevil

Quote from: joelap on February 25, 2007, 07:30:04 PM
I call the Dr. Boogie I have the "Rectum Fryer".  And there's a stick figure with his azz on fire on it too.  Can I join the club?  lol   :icon_mrgreen:

That's the spirit!!!!
And thanks fixr1984, I needed that!!!
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

funkbass187

Quote from: joelap on February 25, 2007, 07:30:04 PM

hahahahahaha.... thats hilarious. i think i might have to make a dr. boogie just to put that on it.
"some men see things as they are and ask why... i dream things that never were and ask 'Y NOT'"

markm

Barcode80

two recently completed, bluesbreaker:
(sorry for the blur, camera gettin fickle :(

... and a rebote 2.5 in a box i've reused for the third time now :)

christobean

that yellow rebote is the same color part of my guitar is. my mom had that color spray paint left over from a birdhouse or something, so i painted my black strat copy a combination of that yellow and neon orange.

bluesdevil

Is that "TV Yellow", the same shade that's on those old Les Paul jr's? Would be cool to see a strat in that color.... post a pic!!
Ah, I knew Fuzzerella would make an appearance soon..... now that's class, bro. That one's been a  real inspiration.

Hiwatt25

Funny how subjective offensive is.  I find it far more offensive to cover a pedal with the skin of an animal (even a poisonous one) than naming a pedal after a woman's "flower".  Granted, neither offends me much at all but the snake thing certainly rates higher.

Just a different prospective.  I mean no offense Basic.

Barcode80

that yellow is the $.98 per can spray paint that wal-mart sells. i like it a lot, and when baked it is pretty durable. i know there are scratches but that box has seen a lot of trauma, so i'm not complaining

John Lyons

No offence taken. I can see the point about the snake skin.  I've been vegetarian and at times vegan for nearly 20 years. This is probably not your point but it's where I'm coming from....

Although some of the degrading graphics and derogatory words are something I would never put on my builds, I've just bitten my tongue as there is no use in debating this here.

John
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

JonFrum

That snake skin was going to biodegrade back to its constiituents, and the snake was going to stay dead. Now, it has an afterlife. Kinda like Pharoah and the pyramids.  :icon_mrgreen: I'd say it was a good deal for the snake. When I die, they'll put me in a hole and no one will ever visit the grave.

Snake: 1
    Me: 0

JimRayden

Stay in touch with John when you feel like dying.

As satirical as it sounds, it'd be pretty funky to live your afterlife as a pedal. :D

---------
Jimbo

John Lyons

Quote from: JimRayden on February 26, 2007, 01:53:46 AM
As satirical as it sounds, it'd be pretty funky to live your afterlife as a pedal. :D

And you think people step all over you now!

I like the (cheech and) Chong quote about how when he dies he's gonna have all his friends over to smoke his ashes.

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/