SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonboper

Quote from: Plexi on November 02, 2017, 04:21:24 PM
Great!
I like that labels.. How do you make them?

Thanks Plexi! I print on regular paper, hit that with ArmorAll a few times, gluestick on.

Pettol

Quote from: Plexi on November 02, 2017, 05:37:32 PM
What a lovely vintage look... diy enclosure?

Yes. What gave me away?  ;D

Benoi31

Funny to see an accutronics in such a (beautiful) vintage enclosure... Nice one, love the hammertone style

Bux

Quote from: clipman3 on July 22, 2014, 11:49:17 PM
I really dig that toner transfer Rob. I saw a tutorial on that a while back on YouTube, but I only have an inkjet  :icon_confused:

This is my first post on this topic... Also my first time working with metal boxes and waterslide decals  ;D I usually just use whatever I have around for an enclosure, but this is a build for a friend
I actually really like waterslides. They're easy, and look good. I made a few mistakes though. My sanding could've been better, my decals a little crooked, and my clear coat isn't the best, but I did learn a lot this first time around. Maybe next time will be a little better.

Here it goes:

It's a buffer, followed by a simple NPN boost stage, followed by a FET - because T@N3. Absurdly loud. First knob controls a cap's reference to ground on the source of the FET, then there's a simple lo pass switch and volume.

Guts are terrible. I did 7 versions of the thing on the same perfboard (and then added daughter board)

My favorite part :icon_smile: Sorry, more than 2 pics  :icon_wink:

No knobs yet. Any suggestions?

Gibson speed knobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermionix

Quote from: Bux on November 04, 2017, 01:07:28 PM
Gibson speed knobs

would cover the words and hang over the edge.

ETA:  Those are photobucket pics and I can see them...hmmm...did they give up on their extortion scheme?

davent

Quote from: thermionix on November 04, 2017, 06:19:44 PM
Gibson speed knobs

ETA:  Those are photobucket pics and I can see them...hmmm...did they give up on their extortion scheme?

Or has he paid or you're using the browser fix?

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Bux

Quote from: thermionix on November 04, 2017, 06:19:44 PM
Gibson speed knobs

I was using Tapatalk on my phone, it looked like it was taking care of the hosting but maybe only people using Tapatalk can see it, I'll post pictures a different way in the future. The pedal looks cool, I think you are right they might hang off the side, definitely would cover the words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermionix

Quote from: davent on November 04, 2017, 08:21:52 PM
Or has he paid or you're using the browser fix?

No browser fix.  Geez I hope nobody paid the ransom!

GiovannyS10

Hey guys!
That's my last one. It's a version of AnalogEcho. Sounds really good  :icon_biggrin:

Here it's a demo video that my customer recorded. Let me know what you think about. ;)

(effect is turn on at 55 seconds)
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

duck_arse

where has he put the camera?

it sounds like dub, like good. you going to do him a kipper siren?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

lrgaraujo

Quote from: GiovannyS10 on November 14, 2017, 07:40:25 AM
Hey guys!
That's my last one. It's a version of AnalogEcho. Sounds really good  :icon_biggrin:

Here it's a demo video that my customer recorded. Let me know what you think about. ;)

(effect is turn on at 55 seconds)

Wow! Beautiful finishing! Do you mind sharing your technique for the white lettering?

glops

Here's a Bee Baa from RG's layout at GeoFX. Using one of Mac Walker's cool slanted enclosures:

And here's a Harmonic Percolator in one of those Superfuzz style enclosures you can get off eBay:

davent

It's been a long time!

Still building great looking pedals and good to see you about.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

rankot

Dr Quack:

and Bazz Fuss / Bronx Cheer combo:

Getting ready for boxing :)
  • SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

Kipper4

The box is still being cramped and glued but I promise it will be here soon.

Trikbox 999 Dub Siren preview.

Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

jonboper

glops, those boxes are awesome - retro arcade looks galore!

glops

Quote from: davent on November 14, 2017, 03:54:58 PM
It's been a long time!

Still building great looking pedals and good to see you about.

dave

Thanks, Dave! Yes been awhile. Averaging about 3 pedals a year now  :(

Trying to build a Trinity Triwatt (Hiwatt) now and going to build the head cab and etch a big ole aluminum plate on the front so should be pretty fun....

glops

Quote from: jonboper on November 16, 2017, 02:35:39 AM
glops, those boxes are awesome - retro arcade looks galore!

Thanks very much, Jon!

duck_arse

0, 0, 0, kipper - izzat those floorboards you told me about years ago? nice white wood.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.