News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul.creedy

Another rubbish picture because it's very gloomy where my pedals are set up - I'll take some better photos when the sun is next out  ;)

I finished the (Shoe) Pixel today - it's ok but not as clearly 8-bit as I'd like so I'm going to tinker with the transistors (I always fit sockets now) to see what else is possible.

For some reason I've managed to glue both pedal maker and pedal name together in my head, but rather than upset anyone by claiming to be someone I'm not, I've now amended the pedal and image.

bluebunny

Quote from: paul.creedy on October 23, 2019, 03:04:11 PM
I'll take some better photos when the sun is next out  ;)

So next June, then?   :icon_rolleyes:   :icon_biggrin:

I'm liking the aesthetic of your pedals, Paul.  :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

storyboardist

I've been working on this thing ages. Finally worked all the bugs out and it's sounding awesome. Pedalization of the Sunn Beta Bass preamp, the SunnBeam!

patrick398

Quote from: storyboardist on October 31, 2019, 10:32:33 AM
I've been working on this thing ages. Finally worked all the bugs out and it's sounding awesome. Pedalization of the Sunn Beta Bass preamp, the SunnBeam!

Is that textured powder coat? I really need to bite the bullet and get myself a powder gun, really love textured finishes.

snarblinge

Really happy with the look of this one, wish I had a better system for pot wiring, but I have a lot of this wire, so will be using it a while yet. glad the lid stays on.

Jekyl and Hyde, so image had to be done, it's layers of spraypaint, then paint marker

b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

lars-musik

Great artwork!

Quote from: snarblinge on October 31, 2019, 07:16:39 PM
Jekyl and Hyde, so image had to be done, it's layers of spraypaint, then paint marker

I finished a new overdrive section for my future board. The enclosure housed some fuzzes (that I never used) before, so I had to plug a lot of holes. But I figured that this one will stay with me forever and if I don't have to please someone else with it it would be fine. And I think it is!

A Vario Boost into a Klon into the great Snow Day by Jon Patton.

Because I never find the volume knobs on my pedals quick enough when rehearsing I decided to make them black from now on.

paul.creedy

Finished my latest today, a copy of an EQD Hummingbird - it sounds good but the level control needs to be right up to get close to unity so I might have to tinker a bit at some point.

Slight variation in finish for this one, I might move the lettering on the others too when I get a moment.

bluebunny

Neat.  8)   (What's that impostor doing in the middle, btw??)

Quote from: paul.creedy on November 01, 2019, 12:06:35 PM
Slight variation in finish for this one, I might move the lettering on the others too when I get a moment.

Nah, I like it.  Keep 'em mixed up a little - adds to the interest.
  • SUPPORTER

BluffChill

Quote from: paul.creedy on October 23, 2019, 03:04:11 PM
Another rubbish picture because it's very gloomy where my pedals are set up - I'll take some better photos when the sun is next out  ;)

I finished the (Shoe) Pixel today - it's ok but not as clearly 8-bit as I'd like so I'm going to tinker with the transistors (I always fit sockets now) to see what else is possible.

For some reason I've managed to glue both pedal maker and pedal name together in my head, but rather than upset anyone by claiming to be someone I'm not, I've now amended the pedal and image.

Nice Rattle Crow!! I made a clone of one of them recently and called it the Pazuzu - Babylonian god of the wind, and also the demon from the exorcist :)

Really simple finish here - solid square of black, with some kids peel n' stick letters, which I peeled off after I sprayed. I quite like the result.

Kits & Pedals! EctoVerb - HyperLight - Shagpile - http://bluffchilldevices.bigcartel.com/

DJPsychic

My first build! Electra-style distortion  :)

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

DJPsychic

bluebunny

Wow, that's very neat for ink.   :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER

DJPsychic

Quote from: bluebunny on November 11, 2019, 07:41:43 AM
Wow, that's very neat for ink.   :icon_cool:

Only took me a few (hundred) tries  ;D

Mark Hammer

But a takeout Chinese food carton logo? Am I missing some hidden meaning here, or was this the only stamp you could get?

vigilante397

Had a 3-day weekend so I finally got some boxes finished up. These are the first two of my FV-1 builds, a multi-head delay based on the Binson Echorec, and a flexible platform that can switch between three patches. I use SMD EEPROMs so I put programming headers inside and I can pop off the back and re-flash it whenever I want.

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

DJPsychic

Quote from: Mark Hammer on November 11, 2019, 03:30:38 PM
But a takeout Chinese food carton logo? Am I missing some hidden meaning here, or was this the only stamp you could get?

I actually designed the logo, I think it looks cool  8)

I got the idea form the little Chinese box caps I used. Secrets out.

vigilante397

I have to apologize, I usually try to space out my picture posts on here, but I'm so thrilled on how this one turned out I couldn't wait :P Another FV-1 build, this one is basically the same as the Triceratops but it can go between 8 patches instead of 3.

• SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

Kipper4

Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

bluebunny

Mr Rich is not wrong.   :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER