News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hair force one

Quote from: eh la bas ma on October 25, 2021, 04:55:35 AM
I made one of these, there is no "oscillate" switch... What does it do ? How is it wired ?
Right now it is not wired, this box is from an older project and it had 3 footswitches drills, don't know (feedback loop, tied to res switch, higher lfo speed?)

Quote from: Toy Sun on October 25, 2021, 07:53:30 PM
Quote from: hair force one on October 20, 2021, 03:59:50 AM
An Electric Druid FilterFX to put on my rug.

Awesome filter by the way.
How did you do your labeling? it looks good!
It's screenprinted, usually i do this on books, posters or tshirts, but making pedals from time to time it's cool to mix the techniques. Also i'm not a pro, more like an art punk printshop here. Made a post about it on my log: https://generaledefoutre.wordpress.com/2021/10/11/screenprinting-an-effect-pedal-enclosure-or-how-to-transfer-your-troubled-mind-designs-on-stompboxes/

Aviator18

My latest completed pedal. It is a PedalPCB Seabed Delay. Artwork is printed on photo paper and with a couple coats of Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze on top.

Have Soldering Iron, Will Travel.

fowl

DC-3?  I see a C-47.

duck_arse

Quote from: Aviator18 on October 29, 2021, 09:14:25 PM
My latest completed pedal. It is a PedalPCB Seabed Delay. Artwork is printed on photo paper and with a couple coats of Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze on top.

Quote from: fowl on October 29, 2021, 10:20:12 PM
DC-3?  I see a C-47.

I see Ruptured Duck.

you seem to have come a long way in a short time.
don't make me draw another line.

Aviator18

DC-3?  I see a C-47.

C-47 is the military version of the DC-3 and delay starts with "D" not "C"  ;D

Aviator18

DC-3?  I see a C-47.
[/quote]

How so?

Aviator18

Completed another pedal. This has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of weeks waiting to be fixed. I got it boxed and realized the 5mm blue/red bi-color LED was common cathode and not common anode as required. I ordered a replacement from Amazon. It is 3mm and has an unusual wide, flared base. I had to make sure the flared base didn't make contact with the metal bezel. It was somewhat of a bear to dismantle the pedal and replace the LED - kind of like wrestling an alligator, but not quite as fun.  :D

duck_arse

Quote from: Aviator18 on October 30, 2021, 11:46:29 AM
Quote from: duckarse
DC-3?  I see a C-47.

How so?

I've been at it 35 some years now, and I still can't build so neat as you show - and it was only 28-09-2021 that you started your Newbie Journey thread. a short time, a long way.
don't make me draw another line.

Aviator18

Quote from: duck_arse on October 31, 2021, 09:22:51 AM
Quote from: Aviator18 on October 30, 2021, 11:46:29 AM
Quote from: duckarse
DC-3?  I see a C-47.

How so?

I've been at it 35 some years now, and I still can't build so neat as you show - and it was only 28-09-2021 that you started your Newbie Journey thread. a short time, a long way.

Thank you. I am getting better at it and have been learning from the many mistakes I have made along the way. I have gleaned a lot of information, inspiration, and have been challenged by the work of others posted on the internet in places like this forum.

stallik

As I start to build guitars at home, I thought it would be fun to make a pick from each type of wood I use.
This is my collection so far.

Flamed Maple|Iroku|Flamed Sycamore|Zircote|Black Limba|Ebony
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

bluebunny

"No animals harmed in the making of these picks."    ;)
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

Aviator18

Another build complete. This is a GuitarPCB Tube Screaming Ultra v4

Aviator18

Another pedal completed. This is a GuitarPCB Ratt Deluxe. Used a LM301 in it and I like the tones I am getting out of it. It will clean up nicely with the guitar volume and I get a fantastic Clapton Woman Tone with the tone rolled off.

lars-musik

I finished a looooong-time project. 24 Overdrives in one enclosure as a "blindtest"-module. The question "What OD fits my AC30 and my P90 guitar" or something along those lines, so here's the solution.

The cicuits can be patched singly via TRS-jacks, so stacking and different orders for duo-or multipedals can be checked beforehand.

Jarno

That's a project!  :D

Nice case also, classy!

Human Gear Animato (AION board)

Cornish G-2 (also Aion)

Dinosaural compressor (Aion again)

Dinosaural overdrive (Yes, Aion)

Arpanoid (PedalPCB kit)

But also:

Tremulus Lune (again, Aion (although I do have my own design PCB somewhere, fantastic tremolo)).
;D

fowl

Phase 45 and Orange Squeezer.

kaycee

Superfuzz clone. I put the tone selection on a second footswitch with a bi colour LED.

fowl

Y'all know what this is.

125Signal

A new home for a Flangelicious.