Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_k

Kearns892

Quote from: kurtlives on February 02, 2009, 05:33:24 PM
Quote from: Kearns892 on February 02, 2009, 05:09:13 PM
Quote from: kurtlives on February 01, 2009, 04:42:50 PM
No, just the name of the song I was listening to as I finished the pedal. I always sign, date and list the song I was listening to on my pedals.

The name of the pedal is at the top, its under that whiteness.

This wouldn't happen to be "The Good Life" by Weezer would it?
It would haha.

Been listening to John Frusciante and Weezer exclusively these days.

That is a great a song, I've been listening to much the same lately, plus some Petty. That is until last week. I lost my Ipod. I'm still hopeful it will turn up, but for now it's hard to survive.

MarcoMike

about the pedals... I'm amazed... there are sooo many pro-looking pedals!!! this is why I haven't posted in a while... lately my works are all franken-style...  :icon_frown:

and about Frusciante... since his last albums came out I'm just addicted to it!!! and I have his whole discography on a CD in my car and never get tired of it!!!
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

kurtlives

Quote from: MarcoMike on February 02, 2009, 07:04:03 PM
about the pedals... I'm amazed... there are sooo many pro-looking pedals!!! this is why I haven't posted in a while... lately my works are all franken-style...  :icon_frown:

and about Frusciante... since his last albums came out I'm just addicted to it!!! and I have his whole discography on a CD in my car and never get tired of it!!!
My autographed copy of The Empyrean arrived on Thurs. Wow, amazing! John has out done himself.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

SpencerPedals

Quote from: ForcedFire on February 02, 2009, 03:54:24 PM

Firstly, this is great.  Second, a couple of weeks ago as I put down my copy of Hell's Angels and checked this thread out I saw a pretty awesome looking ink-spattered enclosure that reminded me of Ralph Steadman art.  I decided at that point it would be pretty cool if designed a future enclosure featuring HST.  I definitely did a double take on this one.  Congrats on a nice looking etch.

ForcedFire

Thanks!

That book is pretty messed up.

8mileshigh

Yeah, I read Hells Angels 20 years ago, all I remember is the gang bang but yeah, it's "pretty messed up"  I liked the Electric Kool aid acid test.

Chris

Builts completed: Tweak-O, Fuzz Face Si and Ge, Rangemaster,Fuzzrite Si & Ge, Bazz Fuzz, L'il Devil Fuzz, Bosstone one knober, Bosstone Sustainer, Cream Pie, Kay Fuzztone. http://www.myspace.com/chrisdarlington

arma61

H there

after all those beautiful artworks some crap !  :D A tight fitting, but it works when it's closed  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_mrgreen: 

Armando

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

The French connection

Quote from: arma61 on February 03, 2009, 03:31:38 PM
H there

after all those beautiful artworks some crap !  :D A tight fitting, but it works when it's closed  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_mrgreen: 

Armando

It got enough nuts to fill an whole Nutella pot!
Nice work!

Dan
I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

DWBH

burdt

here's my orange squeezer in an LMB/heeger 772 box.  pardon the crappy cellphone pictures.  i almost got a nine volt in there.  next time i'll squeeze it in. 

HUBRIS

Insanekane

earthtonesaudio

Insanekane

earthtonesaudio

DWBH

WAT?

The black areas are etched? Awesome. Can you post a pic (or PM it) of the sides of the enclosure?

GREEN FUZ

Another addition to the recent renaissance in etched enclosures. Not as clean as some, but frankly, I`m happy. After the amount of grief I`ve endured with this build, it`s finally finished. I initially attempted a reverse etch but after botching that I sanded it all back and started again.
(Insanekane, you seem to have some success with reverse etching. Any advice?)

The text is barely legible in places but at least I know what the controls do.

Great Tremolo BTW. Every home should have one.

punkin

Looks great. where did u get those fly green knobs???
Ernie Ball Music Man - JPM, THD Univalve, Grace Big Daddy, PepperShredder, BSIAB2, FireFly Amplifier.

DWBH

Those knobs are rad.

GREEN FUZ

I got them off ebay some time ago and I haven`t seen them since. I think they were about 10 for a pound. I actually based the pedal layout around them as they are a peculiar design. I was looking for unusual knobs so I typed "radio knobs" into the search engine and these things came up. The green elements are stickers/decals found in a poundshop that just happened to be a perfect fit.

Gutshots by request only  ;D.