SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Came out great Russ! One of a kind!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

italianguy63

Yes Russ... looks great.  That is some filling, sanding, and painting right there!!

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

Kipper4

Brilliant i love it Freppo and That has a nice neat new-retro look Cozy.
In awe.
Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

Cozybuilder

Thanks guys, heres a couple of gutz shots

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

DirkM

It's always nice if something fits nice and tightly!  :icon_mrgreen:

lars-musik

[/quote]
Wow – that is great. It looks absolutely authentic.

I'd like to see the results if you ever change your hobbies to, say, vintage cars or stamp collecting. You surely could easily build a 1968 Porsche 911 or a blue Mauritius Post Office stamp from scratch.

Maybe you could re-built us a 1967 John Lennon?

Cozybuilder

Thank you. I wish we still had any vintage John Lennon.
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

electrosonic

distortion+ type thing with tone control and clean blend

top board is the relay bypass

Andrew.
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

rocket8810

so cool. i love the enclosure on the bender.

vigilante397

Figured I would post this here as well. Yet another Rebote 2.5, engraved with CNC

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

MovingInSloMo

Quote from: DirkM on June 24, 2015, 03:24:34 PM

I like! tight formfactor!

tubegeek

Quote from: electrosonic on June 25, 2015, 08:22:51 PM
distortion+ type thing with tone control and clean blend

Andrew.

I think you might like these guys, electrosonic/Andrew:

"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

darron

Quote from: MovingInSloMo on June 28, 2015, 07:13:49 PM
Quote from: DirkM on June 24, 2015, 03:24:34 PM

I like! tight formfactor!

it looks SUPER neat. but I don't get it. doesn't this double the amount of soldering you need to do now? they were already wire terminals.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

davent

Quote from: darron on June 28, 2015, 10:09:55 PM

it looks SUPER neat. but I don't get it. doesn't this double the amount of soldering you need to do now? they were already wire terminals.

Always mystified me as well...
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

italianguy63

Double soldering.. but EASY soldering.. and you don't ruin switches and have ugly solder blobs.

I use switch boards too..  (on right)

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

darron

I'd recommend the CIC branded ones from Small Bear. they are the best I know by far. i've used over 600x of them and never damaged one by soldering it. hope i don't sound mean but some of the other ones seem to bring these troubles spoken of.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

LucasElerBrazil

Woodrow - Germanium

italianguy63

Quote from: darron on June 29, 2015, 09:08:09 AM
I'd recommend the CIC branded ones from Small Bear. they are the best I know by far. i've used over 600x of them and never damaged one by soldering it. hope i don't sound mean but some of the other ones seem to bring these troubles spoken of.

My troubles were caused by my own MEATHANDs and inexperience.  I probably don't need them now, but I still like how they look.  No biggie!

MC

ASchmalex

First two builds. The valvecaster was started first but didn't work so I took some time off to clear my head and make the lpb, I came back to it I figured out my silly mistake almost instantly. Both sound ok, the lpb might be a bit noisy(poor soldering?) but i like running it into valvecaster. I'm fairly unhappy with how the paint is holding up so i hope do more research on that for next build. Excited to practice drilling more centered holes :)

-Alex