News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterg

What the...?

Etienne. That is awesome. How are the circuits wired? In series? Parallel?

Luke51411

Cloudscapes, I'd hang that on a wall as a piece of art only... I wouldn't know which side to display.

Here are two of my humble builds, 5f1 jfet OD on a pcb from Jubal81 and the green currant from freppo.

diydave

A fet emulation of the jcm 800 pre-amp (2204) I've wipped up on a rainy sunday afternoon (the circuit, not the box  ;) ).

bluebunny

Always nice to see a bit of dead tree put to good use.   :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

duck_arse

Quote from: diydave on July 13, 2015, 06:06:14 AM
A fet emulation of the jcm 800 pre-amp (2204) I've wipped up on a rainy sunday afternoon (the circuit, not the box  ;) ).

I was going to say "furniture!", but instead I'll say "glue?"

and that fish!
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

vigilante397

Posted this one in Etched Enclosures, but wanted to post it here as well because of how thrilled I am with it. Dr. Boogie in a 1590B with some lovely old Mongolian script engraved via CNC.

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER

stallik

Awesome build Nathan. Any idea what the script says?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Govmnt_Lacky

Nathan,

Guts or its just a pretty box!  8)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

davent

Nothing wrong with pretty boxes.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

vigilante397

Quote from: stallik on July 14, 2015, 05:14:47 PM

Thanks :) It's a few lines from a poem called "The cowardly rabbit" :P

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on July 14, 2015, 05:27:18 PM
Guts or its just a pretty box!  8)

I figured this question would arise, so I would like to assure you that it is MUCH more than just a pretty box, and also inform you that the innards are far from pretty 8) I apologize for the cell phone picture of the guts, my daughter has hidden my camera from me :P

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

idiot savant

My take on the pt2399 delay. Kinda a mashup of a bunch of ideas from other delays.

Simple control layout, just, mix, time, and feedback.

The little knob is where the fun starts, I'm doing the signal routing with a MCU controlled analog switch, which is currently setup for five 'modes'.

1-normal bypass
2-bypass w/ trails
3-momentary style 'punch-in'
4-momentary 'punch-in' w/ trails
5-this one is kinda like a stutter thing similar-ish to the MWFX judder, or Squarewave Parade Teaspoon. The input is left connected to the delay line, and the output is disconnected in bypass, when you hold the switch down, it swaps, so the input is disconnected, and the output is connected. this is a momentary mode as well, neat with the feedback set high.

shoutout to slacker's echobase, merlin's small time, and rring's vintage delay.

bluebunny

Quote from: vigilante397 on July 14, 2015, 09:48:31 PM
Quote from: stallik on July 14, 2015, 05:14:47 PM

Thanks :) It's a few lines from a poem called "The cowardly rabbit" :P

I thought it was the latest Tayda coupon code...   :icon_rolleyes:
  • SUPPORTER

deafbutpicky

...an echoplex with  a tapespeed/endless repeats switch to select the fuction of the second footswitch...

Luke51411

That multiplex! Wow!

free electron

Work still in progress, my new SpinSemi FV-1 dev board:

It's just a DSP/PC comm (USB->UART) module which is plugged into the separate analog front end:

cloudscapes

Amazing boards! Really clean work! Love the oled too.

keep thinking of making myself loop/buffer boards, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

free electron

Thanks Etienne!
FV1 board is designed in KiCad, really recommend trying it out. It still has a few bugs/quirks, but even at this point it's very usable. There is a stable version coming out this month i believe. Open source, multi platform, no restrictions and a nice push & shove router!
These mini OLEDs are really nice for small projects, you need only two pins to drive them (I2C).

cloudscapes

Thanks, I knew about kicad. Already use diptrace though, and custom libraries.

Are *you* hexe? I'm a fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

KSG

Hello, guys!
Here I am with my monsters. The first is my build of 2009 named by me as SoulScreamer. First but not worst. ;-)

Outside:

Inside:

Heavily modded Tube Screamer with very interesting features.
Use it or lose it.