News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatredman

Ouch, this place is teeming with pesky Brazilians.

Too bad, it used to be a decent forum :)
Kirk Hammet invented the Burst Box.

jimilee

Quote from: bean on September 15, 2015, 08:47:09 PM
Another labor of love (read: PITA): the Attack/Decay build. Very fun to play!

Dammit bean! You've topped yourself,

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

GiovannyS10

Bean, i really want ti listen this sound! I loved it! Very good stuff.

Quote from: Hatredman on September 15, 2015, 10:09:54 PM

What you want to say with this?
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

Tethinhas

Quote from: duck_arse on September 15, 2015, 11:12:05 AM
(tethinas - can you please make your images smaller? I have to scroll down to the bottom of your pics to get the cross-ways scroll bar, then scroll backkkkk up, and I've still only seen 2/3 of the pedal. and some people ar lookkkkking on their phones .......)

but it looks good again.

[edit :] sorry, don't want to look like I'm nagging.

Hey, no prob. Actually, you're right, but let me explain: Those pics was shoted with an EOS 60D, then I uploaded them on Facebook. Next time, I'll upload on another host or try to
treat the images to decrease its resolution  :icon_wink:

Anyway, thanks!

Hm... seriously?
Handmade Custom Effects, Photography, Music, Arch, Videogames and Randomness. Oh, and aliens.

https://www.instagram.com/ferricustomfx/

davent

Quote from: Tethinhas on September 16, 2015, 10:19:59 PM

Hm... seriously?

Translation from English sarcasm to plain English, welcome to the forum, glad to see you here.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

die zoone

DroneCather MKI - mojo version of Meathead Dark with simple low pass filter and gain switch.

lars-musik

I didn't know there was a working clone. Wait. How do I scream here? Ah yes: I GET MAD(bean)THERE'S AN ATTACK/DECAY BOARD! WORKING! That's fantastic.
I got 4 or even 5 populated boards in my "not working" drawer. One very nearly works (mind you, not my own layout. A fine One done by Larry but I never even got that one properly biased.

But - how do I get it in a 1590a?
Quote from: jimilee on September 15, 2015, 10:36:26 PM

Dammit bean! You've topped yourself,

Luke51411

Quote from: die zoone on September 17, 2015, 04:31:17 AM
DroneCather MKI - mojo version of Meathead Dark with simple low pass filter and gain switch.

That looks awesome! how did you get the angle on it? Is it just a standard Hammond enclosure you took a little off the bottom of for the wedge?

lars-musik

I was so taken aback that I previously missed the Attack Decay that I rudely ignored that extremely elegant, very orient-expressish enclosure. Unforgivable - but my apologies nonetheless. I wish my etches would ever turn out so nicely.

[

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

duck_arse

I've got to stop saying wow to things in this thread.

wow.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

Tethinhas

Quote from: davent on September 16, 2015, 11:06:20 PM
Quote from: Tethinhas on September 16, 2015, 10:19:59 PM

Hm... seriously?

Translation from English sarcasm to plain English, welcome to the forum, glad to see you here.
dave

:icon_redface: :icon_lol:

My bad
Handmade Custom Effects, Photography, Music, Arch, Videogames and Randomness. Oh, and aliens.

https://www.instagram.com/ferricustomfx/

Hatredman

:) Hell yeah, good vibes to all.

Hatredman

Giovanni, I'm just an odd disgusted angry old fart, please excuse my french.

I meant to say "bem-vindos macacada!"

Love to all

Granny Gremlin

Hi, Im new here.  Here's some of mine:

Mad bean Pork Barrel with mods to make it more like the CE-2B and a deep/intense switch:

Aion Fractal OD:

Aion Refractor OD (+mods; first build):

Also built an Aion Ross comp (with minor mods) but it's not painted yet.  Currently working on a pair of Echo Base delays.

More pics (gutshots) in my sig link.
my (mostly) audio/DIY blog: http://grannygremlinaudio.tumblr.com/

bloxstompboxes

Nice use of sliding switches there Granny. The toggles are just so much easier to drill for or I would use them too. I'm lazy.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

Granny Gremlin

Thanks.  Those were reclaimed from an old Traynor powered mixer that I couldn't give away so I cannabalised it for parts.  Good quality (Stackpole). I also got a nice lot of tropical fish caps and pots out of it. I sold the Traynor badge on ebay for more (like double) what I was asking for the entire mixer even though it was cracked (I was up front about that and started the auction at $1), so it all worked out nice.
my (mostly) audio/DIY blog: http://grannygremlinaudio.tumblr.com/

die zoone

Thank you all! :icon_mrgreen: It's actually inspired by the polynesian/aztec/mayan/mesopotamian culture. It sounds huuuge on bass.

Quote from: Luke51411 on September 17, 2015, 08:15:48 AM

That looks awesome! how did you get the angle on it? Is it just a standard Hammond enclosure you took a little off the bottom of for the wedge?
It is actually 125B hammond enclosure. I just cut off one side with metal hand saw and then drilled two bottom holes. Bottom plate is a little bit too short but its not a big deal. Because aluminum is really soft metal, there was not hard to achieve a desired result, just be careful with the height of the 3dpt switch.

Quote from: lars-musik on September 17, 2015, 08:26:40 AM
I was so taken aback that I previously missed the Attack Decay that I rudely ignored that extremely elegant, very orient-expressish enclosure. Unforgivable - but my apologies nonetheless. I wish my etches would ever turn out so nicely.

Yea, madbean build is brilliant as always and as i can hear it sounds really nice on bass. I should put it on my build list.

Cotoletta

Some shots of my updated optical phaser: