News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speeddemon

Quote from: alteredsounds on February 10, 2006, 12:14:21 PM
runmikeyrun those cases are awesome, love it!
+1! Especially the Construction Delay. Really love that one.
Meanwhile @ TGP:
"I was especially put off by the religious banterings written inside the LDO pedal. I guess he felt it was necessary to thank God that someone payed $389 for his tubescreamer!"

theblueark

2 True bypass + Tuner mute. Wired by me and painted by the dude I made it for.

nero1985

EA Tremolo

May Queen modiffied for ACE FREHLY sound

And this is just Hot

Ortiz

Someone's a Slash fan.  ;D

Dave_B

Nero, is the Ace Frehley sound an EQ mod?  Can you share any details?
Help build our Wiki!

Stompin Tom

yes please, nero. I'm curious, too.

WildMountain

Runmikeyrun: great geiger counter boxes!!

Dave_B

It always bugged me when the guitarists put their foot on my kick drum.   :D
Help build our Wiki!

Peter Snow

Remember - A closed mouth gathers no foot.

runmikeyrun

hey guys, thanks.  Good source of geiger counters!!  My friend gave me my kit, it had two geiger counters, some dosimeter pens (a little pen-like device you look through like a kalidescope to measure radiation) and a dosimeter charger (about the size of a 1590bb).  I think he has a bunch of these kits left from a city auction, if anyone's interested i can check w/ him to see if he'd sell some off.  PM me if you'd like one.
Bassist for Foul Spirits
Head tinkerer at Torch Effects
Instagram: @torcheffects

Dislikes: old women

petesguitar1

My first

It's just an A/B box. The LED's are for channel1 or channel 2. It runs off power supply only.
Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky

nero1985

hehe yes im a slash, kiss, zep and zakk wylde fan, they are SEXY on the stage and i love being like that too ;)

the ace mod i gotta check cuz i didnt write it down, i just first made it sound BASSY and then i changed 2 caps and 2 resistors and it made it sound very ACE which is very BRIGHT but more of a LIVE KISS sound ill post the schematics when i write them down

alteredsounds

geiger counter boxes sold out! gutted!

Andre

Hello all,
Though not my first build, i'm so pleased with the result, i have to show it. (the result, not how pleased i am)
It's an easyvibe built in a crybaby pedal.
I think it sounds great.
I will post a soundsample later this week.

André

Pierre

HI !!!!
...here's my PT-80

...and my Pez-90...

Both with etched enclosures...
...sorry about the large pictures  :icon_redface:

hank reynolds 3rd

theundeadelvis

Your PT-80 looks like the Necronomicon from the Evil Dead movies! Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!
If it ain't broke...   ...it will be soon.

Pierre

jjucius

Heres a pic of my great cheddar, i powder coated it black prism then silk screen then 2 coats of clear powder. i havent built an effect for a while been spending all my time powder coating. hope you like it.
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/jjucius-cheddardone.jpg

Joe
Kustom Powder

Dave_B

Quote from: jjucius on February 15, 2006, 03:39:16 AM
Heres a pic of my great cheddar, i powder coated it black prism then silk screen then 2 coats of clear powder.
Nice looking, Joe!  Can you share what LPI screen you used and what paint?  I bought a pack of "Fast Film" for my circuit board work, but it's original intent is for silk screening T-Shirts.
Help build our Wiki!