zeta55

Quote from: Pierre on February 14, 2006, 05:05:41 PM
HI !!!!
...here's my PT-80

...and my Pez-90...

Both with etched enclosures...
...sorry about the large pictures  :icon_redface:

Wohaa!!!
I've got to learn how to etch boxess!!! That's two nice looking pedals!

/Krister
Visit my site: http://www.zeta-sound.se/

jjucius

Bellyflop, i used a screen press and 230 mesh screen, the ink is gle enamal after it sets up over night it can take the 400 degree bake for the clear. i dont know if the film you have will handle solvent based inks, but its worth a try.
Joe

Dave_B

Thanks, Joe.  I don't know about solvent-based inks, so I may be misunderstanding.  The transparency film I'm referring to is used for exposing the emulsion on the screen.  Very similar to the way we expose photosensitized PCB's. 
Help build our Wiki!

jjucius

The emulsion i use is for solvent based inks, what they told me was that if you use regular emulsion i.e. for shirts it will not work the thinner you use for the ink is paint thinner and it will cause the emulsion to set up so you cant wash out your design. check out this site and look for graphic inks ect  http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/site/799934/page/45029
they also have the right emulsion for graphics, if you have any questions they are very helpfull.
Later
Joe

pi22seven

Here's the EA Trem I built about 3 weeks ago.

I finally tried the whole dark t-shirt transfer method and I'm gonna redo all my boxes that way.

woulfer

Here's my first build. Just a beginner project boost pedal. I've gleened a lot of good info from searching these forums, so thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge!!

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: woulfer on February 18, 2006, 12:57:55 PM
Here's my first build. Just a beginner project boost pedal. I've gleened a lot of good info from searching these forums, so thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge!!

that's a great looking finish!  I can tell you did your research
Try a little tenderness.

Joecool85

Here is my 5th Gear OD, its in a Taiwanese B size enclosure, its going to be upgraded to a 125B...or rather, the next one I build will be a 125B.  This was a TIGHT fit.  I think I will also try using acrylic paint for my stamps to put on the lettering, the regular ink bled through the clearcoat lol.

Anyway, no flash:

Flash:
Life is what you make it.
https://www.ssguitar.com

tennisdude

very cool joecool  ;D

heres my ABY box with an additional kill switch

my triangle big muff pi clone

phase 45 clone (with a ghettofied name :icon_mrgreen: )

and finally, my orange squeezer box. I did the offboard wiring but haven't finished the PCB yet:

:icon_cool:

hairyandy

Here's my three latest builds: 

the Brit Boost (Rangemaster with Mullard OC44 and Mullard mustard caps)

the OverUnderSidewaysFuzz (Tonebender MKII with OC75s)

and the Tight Squeeze (Ross Comp from Toney's stripboard layout)

Andy Harrison
It's all about signal flow...
Hairyandy's Layout Gallery

tennisdude

very nice hairyandy. i especially like the tight squeeze  :icon_razz:

free electron

The birth of my PWM 4 stage Phase/Vibe pedal, called "Radar Phase":

The LED indicator is driven from the second pwm channel and shows the LFO rate. Also, when the pedal is bypassed, LFO is stopped and resetted to start position which reduces the noise generated by pwm lines and ensures that the modulation will start always from the same point.
Analog spirit with digital heart :)
a ~600kB sound sample

bancika

Man, your pedals simply ROCK!!! Cheers
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

Xlrator

I like the "pencap" knobs, where'd you find them?
Listen to cKy!

free electron

I order them thru a local electronics store, look for "kombi knobs".

Processaurus

Heres the thread about the PWM phaser:
http://www.elixant.com/~stompbox/smfforum/index.php?topic=39935.msg285693#msg285693

Really interesting stuff, and its great to see the finished product, Piter.  Out of curiousity, did you ever get the version with tap tempo off the ground?

burnt fingers

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/s_frein/detail?.dir=/dfd5&.dnm=49b4re2.jpg&.src=ph
Just a few projects.  The spongebob box is a MOSfet clean boost, The two button box is a modified tube reamer with a DOD j201.  The other multi color box ( courtesy of my three year old son) is a Fuzz Face clone, and the plain silver box is a modified VOX treble booster which will probably be scavanged for parts.

Scott
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

Connoisseur of Distortion

free electron, your pedal is absolutley amazing in appearance. Very nice, neat work. you should be selling that stuff!  :)

Marcos - Munky

Great finish, Free Electron. How did you did it?

free electron

Thanks a lot, guys:) For graphics I use combined dark T-shirt paper, Hammerite paint and clear coats.

Quote from: Processaurus on February 28, 2006, 12:14:54 AM
Really interesting stuff, and its great to see the finished product, Piter.  Out of curiousity, did you ever get the version with tap tempo off the ground?
Not yet, exploring the PWM possibilities is what's keeping me busy now :) The next build will be a  state variable pwm controlled filter with digitally modelled envelope follower on which i'm working now. I'm going to fit the circuit into the 1590B:

And then, something bigger, which, if will work I'm going to post here with full details: an old-school Delay machine. No uC's, PLDs, no programming, only classic TTL chips, companding, opamps, based on SRAM 512kB. About 14sec of delay with delta/sigma A/D/A, 6 position delay time switch, LFO for chorusing/flanging, analog echo simulation etc. Here's the prototype pcb (click to open hires picture in new window):