Green hammer.  :o Looks great.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

bufferz

Govmnt_Lacky

WOW!!!  :o

Using a polished enclosure for a test box??  :icon_eek:

Bold move sir!
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

SmoothAction

Bored on a Friday night. I was sitting at my desk thinking... "Lets do a my first 1590a". A simple LPB1 on vero. No sweat.

Later I went to purchase some whiskey to hang out with my kitties, the girl, and the virgin 1590 (I have 5 blanks... why not?). I thought lets make it even funnier/cooler to make my own 3pdt board out of my girl's nail polish (she was painting her nails so...) and some blank pcb board for my 1590a. Mind you, I was getting NICE and toasty during all of this. So I continued made a wretchedly sloppy 3pdt board out of red nail polish. Etched it and drilled it. Looked horrible, but continuity was happening. Getting toastier.

Even later on it was time to wire this weird little thing up. The jacks I was using were gaudy, huge things. They're not going to be on my next purchase, but it was all part of this weird challenge I was putting myself through. Very fun. My resistor pile sucks, and my impatience got the best me, throwing in any value that was near the original schematic. Turns out I threw very in random resistor values in retrospect. Now I have a pedal that sounds as drunk and stupid as I was when I made it.

I even gooped the 3pdt board so y'all couldn't steal my super crappy layout. Yep. In candle wax (hint). This pedal straight up smells better than it sounds. Im calling this pedal the "Whiskey Dick" for obvious reasons.

It shouldn't be too hard to guess which brand of whiskey I was drinking that night  :icon_mrgreen:

Cheers!
-Max

"Never heard a man speak like this man before, never heard a man speak like this man before. All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like this man before."

rousejeremy

Looks like that wire from The Source that melts on contact with heat.
Not bad work for a drunk. You should see my Tremulus Lune/Budweiser build.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

SmoothAction

I used to think... "Man, I don't like it when people use radio shack wires... The colors are just bad." Here I am using it now. Haha. Yea it totally sucks by the way. Look at it funny and it would melt in your hands.
"Never heard a man speak like this man before, never heard a man speak like this man before. All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like this man before."

Kesh

Slightly OT, as it's not a pedal, but I'm pleased as punch that my hybrid amp worked as expected today, first time I connected it all up.

Skruffyhound

Pettol

A Little Angel Chorus for my niece.

Mustachio

Nice builds roseblood! I been wanting to try out your TS variant for a while! gonna have to give it a go soon. Real clean builds you guys are always making me want to try harder and learn more!

Beautiful clean look to that little angle Pettol!

"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

darron

Quote from: Pettol on January 13, 2013, 12:47:44 PM

that's some cool colour pcb! dare i ask...?

very neat build too, but that goes without saying (:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

glops

More Multiplex - 1776 Effects

John Lyons

^ = :icon_biggrin: Nice colors, texture and art.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

SmoothAction

Nice etch and knob choice Glops. Must. Build. Multiplex. Super good job dude.

glops

Most appreciated, gentlemen

Nacho5

From Argentine, my pedals! I'm no so good like you!

Zendrive clone and Riot Clone

Ce 2 clone

Left, One Knob Fuzz. Right, SHO

Classic, Fuzz Face

Power State

Mustachio

Awesome I love the look of that Glops! Got me excited to do some etching!
"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

Skruffyhound

Yeah, yet another great design Glops

deadastronaut

+1 , another great industrial military style pedal, love the green too.......i bet they would look good in german/russian too.it'll kinda suit em in a cool way.. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//