New project: EHX Clone Theory

Started by Zero the hero, October 05, 2005, 05:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero the hero

THANKS TO PAUL NELSON who draw and updated the layout!
Triple checked by Paul and me but still unbuilt. Any tester out there?
As always, on the oranges, under projects menu.

nelson

I will build it this weekend and record some samples.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

audioguy

I think Im going to tackle this one this week... can I use 2 9v adapters rather than batteries? I dont have any 18v wall warts, but I have multiple plugs on my power supply.
PLus Im still not 100% clear on where the + from the batteries go to... Do they both go to V+, or one in each J3 holes.

Thanks!

Audioguy

MartyMart

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

markphaser

The VibraFlanger Switch has a feedback path with two 82K and a cap to ground in the feedback path. This must set a certain frequencys that is being filtered out and letting other frequencys being feedback. Just playing around with different values for the resistor/cap network in the feedback path can make a difference

The LFO output waveform looks like triangle waveform with DC offset im not sure the frequency of the LFO or DC offset voltages are.

The CD4047 chip is the clock which has a LFO input (variable voltage sweep) the 22K and 620pf set the time constant of the clock or the duty cycle of the clock pulses. Playing around with different cap. values changes the clock time and so does changing the resistors value it changes the time constant of the clock and duty cycle of the clocks output pulse.