WOW! Boss SD-1 for $39

Started by waldo041, October 07, 2005, 03:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waldo041

I just got guitar centers newest catalog and they have the boss sd-1 for $39 and big muff's for $49. thought this might interest some.

http://guitarcenter.com/products/dispSelection.cfm?sel=5

peace,
waldo

tiges_ tendres

I'd hold off on those SD-1, my local place sells them for 29.99 each

is that a russian muff or american?
Try a little tenderness.

ildar

Quote from: tiges_ tendres on October 07, 2005, 03:10:56 PM

Where can you get them for $29.99?

jimbob

Ill bet thay are the russian ones. Still a great pedal for the price. Although, I did gut mine, etch a new board, and populated it based on the american. I did keep the enclosure and added a boss style jack to it between the inout and output. Looks very kool and sounds great!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: ildar on October 08, 2005, 12:38:16 AM
Quote from: tiges_ tendres on October 07, 2005, 03:10:56 PM

Where can you get them for $29.99?

Gelb music in Redwood City has had them new for $29.99.  I dont know if they have them at that price now, but they did last time I looked.  The reason I know is because last year at a garage sale I landed and od1 an sd1 and a noise gate nf 1 (I think) all for $15!  I thought I'd got a deal, then I saw the sd1 was pretty cheap anyway and the noise gate was useless.  The od1 was definitely worth 5 dollars though, also all pedals were the made in japan kind, you know, the ones with the real mojo!

Try a little tenderness.