Available PCB Layout book copies

Started by R.G., September 07, 2003, 12:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.G.

OK, I've given the people on the waiting list a chance at the PCB layout books, and I have some left over.

There are eight copies left from this printing. I'll hold them for the first eight requesters to post here to reserve them.

Pricing is $23.75 per copy plus postage. In the USA, the postage is $3.85 for priority mail total of $27.60. Outside the USA will add whatever the additional mailing costs are.

I vastly prefer payment by pay pal.

There will be another printing when the new toner cartridge for the printer comes in  8-)
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

R.G.

oops, sorry, six copies left. I miscounted.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

JT

Hi RG,
   please reserve a copy for me.please Email me your paypal address. Thanks !
JT
Jotova@aol.com

BillyJ

RG I would really love to get one. I am broke till payday (Thurs.) but can payapl that evening. If you can hang onto one till then that would great. If not can you please put my name on the list of next printing?
Looking very forward to reading this book!!! BIG THANKS!!!

sirkut

I'd like a copy. Whats the paypal email address?

R.G.

OK, that's three down; JT, BillyJ and Sirkut have dibs on those.

Three left.

The email address is imgonnaimbed.my.mail@inthismess@keenatgeofexdotcom@awhole@messa.stuff to keep the spambots from sending me even more junk. The real email is between the two middle "at" signs, and replace the letters "at" with the at sign, and the letters "dot" with a period.  I don't know why I bother - the spammers get you anyway.

OK, three more to go.
R.G.

Mike Burgundy

ooh! Here! Here!
I'll take one!
It's really, really late here now, but if I'm still in time, I'll sort out the Paypal details as soon as you let me know. Otherwise, stick me on the next waitinglist.
Thanks!

sfr

I would love to get my hands on one of these as well - I'll send out via paypal after i post this - if it's too late, just put me on the waiting list I guess.  You've done a great thing here!
sent from my orbital space station.

Rodgre

Is there one left?

I'll email you RG.

Roger

R.G.

OK, that's it. Mike, sfr and Rodgre got the last 3.

Send pay pal to me and I'll ship them out.

If you want one and missed this batch, there will be more in a couple of weeks.
R.G.

EdJ

He weeps and he weeps boohoohoohoo! :cry:

bwanasonic

Quote from: EdJHe weeps and he weeps boohoohoohoo! :cry:

The candles were drippy...

Paul Marossy

I think I would like one of those PCB design guides, too. Whenever the next batch is done...

BILLYL

8)

WHen the next batch is ready let me know.

Thanks

BILLYL

sirkut

sfr

Quote from: sirkutRG. Payment sent.

myself as well.
sent from my orbital space station.

JT

keko

Hi R.G.

I realize that by this time you probably sold all the copies.

Please sign me in for the next batch.

Best regards from Chile!

Keko.
.::keko::.
www.qpd.cl // desahógate ahora!
www.basa.cl // Digital « Design » Atelier

BillyJ