[REQ] Boss CH-1A Super chorus schem

Started by Zero the hero, December 05, 2005, 10:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero the hero

Hi, I'm not usual to this, but I need the schematic for this effect, cause I've bought on E-bay a logic board with a couple of component missing and some wires disconnected.
It's all SMD and seems quite digital (no BBDs).
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Alex.

Zero the hero

BUMP!
It seems there are no schematics out there, I just need a pic of the board... someone could open it for me?
THAAAAAAAAAAANKS!

Steben

You could contact BOSS/roland themselves...
  • SUPPORTER
Rules apply only for those who are not allowed to break them

Branimir

there is a schematic, at least i remember seening it!

i'll be home in couple of hours so i'll give it a try at finding, maybe ihave it on my hard drive too...

cheers!
Umor

Built: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si

Zero the hero

Branimir

i found this thread
http://www.diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/viewtopic.php?t=31668

maybe mr. hansen has the schem, at least he had it on his site, and mentioning it, as i can see from the link few replies later, but it's 404 now.. :(
Umor

Built: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si

Zero the hero

It seems that those mods refer to the BBD version of the pedal. I got that schem, I found it on GGG.
Unfortunately, I need the digital version of this box.
Thanks anyway!

valvusmusicus

HI
Just wondered if anyone had this schematic to post as I have the same problem-same pedal-just a load of logic and a strange dsp like chip-Roland UK have no record of a schematic!!
Cheers All

Electron Tornado

Are you referring to the CH-1(T)? It's the digital version of the CH-1 that uses the ES56028S (F5209133) chip.
  • SUPPORTER
"Corn meal, gun powder, ham hocks, and guitar strings"

Who is John Galt?

valvusmusicus

OH JOY UNBOUNDED-I  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:CAN NOW FIX MINE!!! (possibly).!

Phils

Hello,
I'm a new member so I discover here. I'll probably make mistakes.
I have a broken Boss CH-1A (Made in Taiwan, digital version).
No effect at all.
Just dry signal out of the A socket when used in mono.
Just Dry signal out of the B socket and nothing on the A when used in stereo.
Knobs do nothing.
I have read the topic about the CH1 but did't found help about the digital version (exept to find the scematics).

Question: Do you think you can help me to fix it?
Am I allowed to post the schematics?
I appologize for my basic english.

Thank you