Weber's selling footswitches

Started by aron, August 19, 2003, 01:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

Coley

RDV

Isn't that Tubes and More? Same stuff. Same format. Wierd.

RDV :shock:

Coley

i believe so. just like musictoyz has a few different names/ formats.

right?

Dan N

Thanks Aron! Ted Weber is one of the most trustworthy dealers on the net. I can't count the times I have seen him go the extra mile in customer service.

dubs

Damn, those 3pdt footswitches at Weber are half the price that of smallbear!! Guess where I'll be ordering my next lot of footswitches!
But still can't beat smallbear for range of parts for pedals!

Rory

I'm a member of CEDIST as well, they're prices are great!!!  Quick service as well.  Their prices are in line with weber's.  At CE, if you buy 10 X-wing DPDTs, they're only 2.20.   10 blue 3PDTs are 4.75.  Carlings: 7.25.  I get enclosures there for about $5 too.

Steve C

I've never heard of Weber, what's the web address :?:

aron

drew

I gotta ask- are these the same Carling switches that Small Bear gets? I remember hearing about some shady three-buck switches that people got from MCM a while back that fail rather quickly.

I have never had Carling switches break, but I have had shady chinese replicas break, several times, so it's always good to know what you're buying. I wish I had known about all these stompbox-parts vendors (esp Small Bear) before buying a bunch of parts on ebay...

dubs

Quote from: RoryI'm a member of CEDIST as well, they're prices are great!!!  Quick service as well.  Their prices are in line with weber's.  At CE, if you buy 10 X-wing DPDTs, they're only 2.20.   10 blue 3PDTs are 4.75.  Carlings: 7.25.  I get enclosures there for about $5 too.

The site says you have to have a business to purchase - so a your average non business pedalbuilder can';t buy from there?

aron

Quote from: drewI gotta ask- are these the same Carling switches that Small Bear gets? I remember hearing about some shady three-buck switches that people got from MCM a while back that fail rather quickly.

Good point. I will check on the DPDT.

The 3PDT is a very good deal.

aron

Quote from: dubscan't beat smallbear for range of parts for pedals!

Or service, yep.

Rory

Well, I bent a little truth.  No harm in saving a few bucks eh?  Make up a name for your pedal company, and you're on your way.