Would someone be kind enough to check this for me?

Started by skiraly017, January 31, 2006, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiraly017

The goal is a Small Clone clone with dual speed/depth with two footswitches. The on/off Speed/Depth 1 footswitch is not shown. If somene could check the wiring for the Speed/Depth 2 footswitch I would be most appreciative. I think I'm close but not quite there. Also, where would the second LED for Speed/Depth 2 be wired in? Please feel free to alter the pic as needed. Thanks again.

"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

RickL

Right now the switch will correctly switch the depth pots (assuming that the centre vertical row of poles on the switch are the common poles).

The wiring for the speed pots makes no sense. The second pot has lugs 1 and 2 connected to nothing. If lug 3 of the speed pots is common with lug 1 of the depth pots (ground?) those connections can stay the same, otherwise connect them to S3 on the board. Connect the  1/2 combos to the top outer poles of the switch and the S2 connection from the board to the top centre pole of the switch.

nero1985

thats the board for a EA tremolo but yeah it should work fine

skiraly017

I know it's not the chorus layout. The picture just suited my needs for the question.

New diagram. Hopefully I understood what was said and got it right. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

skiraly017

I won't be able to test it until the weekend. Week nights with work in the early AM are not a good time for me to try new ideas. Once I start something...
:icon_rolleyes: