suggestions for my new adventure

Started by nero1985, February 09, 2006, 10:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

Hey guys, i have a new project i wanna start working on ASAP! i wanna make a CRYBABY but one that i could control with an LFO AND a Envelope Filter, it owuld have a switch to select eighter the envelope or the lfo to control the FX.

now i know i could use a Twin-T circuit but i wana use the circuit of Crybaby, im thinkin about using the LDR control from GEO and then have an LFO and a envelope controlling that LDR/LED.

Im doing this cuz i have a rocktron talkbox thats great (which im selling so PM me if interested :))  but i just dont have room on my pedalboard for the talkbox and i want a sort of AUTOWAH on my chain but not quiet a ROCKER wah (no room for it eighter lol) and i wanna have that VOCAL sound of the crybaby (red inductor) on my auto wah....

now, my questions....

What LFO should i use?? maybe the LFO from the small clone? (fades pretty good) and if so i would only be needed to control the LED so should i use a depth control on it? from experience the depth doesnt do anything to the LED on my small clone but it does change the sound.

how about the envelop filter? Dr. QUACK's?? Nurse QUACKY's

give me some ideas and ill start working on it and ill give you guys a report on this