Anderton Bypass Schem??

Started by S. Dunigan, August 19, 2003, 02:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S. Dunigan

Would anyone happen to have this schem?? I lost my book!!  I'm trying to build a full bypass (with LED) with no pops or clicks. I've been using the mil2 and AMZ bypass. I still get faint clicks.  R.G.  has a lot of info on this subject but it is way over my head! I'm thinking maybe the anderton bypass or a relay. I need help! I can live with the clicks but a few guys I do work for can't :(  I would like to build the bypass on my board for my stuff, also offer a 3 or 4 switch box to bypass outboard effects with no pops. Any help would be fabulous!  Sean..

al3151

I've got that book,the yellow one right?I'm not at home right now but i'll scan and send it to you this evening.

S. Dunigan

:D  That would be great! Thank you! Sean

Rodgre

Are you talking about the CMOS based electronic footswitch? that's not in the Yellow book. It's in Electronic Projects for Musicians. I have it, as I bet a lot of use do, and if no one else can scan the schematic, I may be able to but not right away.

Roger

al3151

Your right Rodgre :oops: ,my mistake but I have that one to only I'm not sure how to attach it .email me with an address to send it.BTW do you want the whole project,text and all or just the schem.

S. Dunigan

At this point any thing will help! I need to reorder the book. I think it is project #15 Electronic Footswitch. Or if anyone has a good way of dpdt (led) Electronic with relay or not.

The Tone God

You can take a gander at the "Wicked Switches" article.

http://www.geocites.com/thetonegod/

Andrew