Condor, AMZ Super Buffer and Vol/Wah Report

Started by nero1985, February 17, 2006, 08:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

Hey guys, last night i finished my condor with the marhall mods but it didnt work so great its a little too bright (i like the sound bright but this is more of a FIZZ) and its not that  strong sounding, i used it with my BSIAB 2 but i could hear a weird noise, im gonna work with it again tonight but i dont know what i did wrong with this one, i tryed tweaking the trimpot but nothing, but overall it was esay to build

AMZ Super Buffer
It works just fine, no tone change, no level loss, i used a LM324 i think, i just gotta fit it in a box

Jen Vol/ Wah

i did it to my crybaby but it didnt do what i expected, i have a 6 position swithc for the range and some setting sound better than the other ones on the volume mod, i wont  give me complete silence and when toe down it overdrives my sound. pretty weird,,, whats the technical idea behind this mod? maybe by changing a different value i could get it to sound better

THANKS!

amz-fx

Thanks for the report!  You might try a TL074 instead of the LM324 as you will certainly get better results ((like lower noise).

regards, Jack