first build pic and breadboard pic

Started by Night0wl, February 23, 2006, 11:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night0wl

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share a couple of (bad quality) pics. Please excuse the poor quality pics taken too close with my mobile.

The first is a Fetzer I built and experimented with printable removable tattoos bought from the local computer store. I realise there is raised edges on the tattoo where I did some pretty crooked cutting, but it was just an experiment! :) I figure the next time I try it if the cut sticker is matching the edge of the box and maybe have a border on the edge of the tattoo, the raised edge may not be so obvious.

The next is a quick breadboard 'thing' I whipped up. It has a selection of pots, an input and output jack and the breadboard in the middle. I will wire the pots and switches up permanently to cut time when breadboarding experiments. I don't think this idea is original but I did only just think of it and it will sure help tiday things up around the dining room!  ;D

Cheers,
Shane

burnt fingers

I love the skull.  very pro looking box.

Scott
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

Night0wl

Thanks Scott! :)

I will get my g/f to take some pics with her good camera and post a decent pic of it.

Cheers
Shane

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation

MartyMart

GREAT !     Love that skull/LED   :icon_twisted:
I have a similar breadboard, with just four available pots .... but have only
used it 4/5 times .... !  :icon_redface:

MM.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com