OT-Seymour Duncan Job

Started by aron, March 01, 2006, 02:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

Normally I wouldn't have anything like this here, but in a way I feel honored that they would write me. Shows that we are valued in the music community!

I sure would love someone from this forum to get one of these jobs!

GOOD LUCK!

Aron

--------------------------

......... my name is Evan Skopp. I'm VP of Marketing for Seymour Duncan. As you may know, we have recently begun to expand our product line to include foot effects. At this time, we're looking for a high-level Electrical Engineer. This is a senior position. We're looking for someone with CAD experience including schematic capture, PCB layout and documentation, electronics design background, and familiarity with test equipment.

The job is based in our Santa Barbara, California facility. You or your members can learn more about it here: http://www.seymourduncan.com/other/jobs.shtml

I don't know if you have a job board or announcement area, but perhaps your members would be interested in this opportunity. If they are, they should send a cover letter and resume to Ms. Wanda Crane (wandac@seymourduncan.com), Head of Human Resources for Seymour Duncan. .....

Paul Marossy

Hmm... I wonder if Kevin Beller has retired or if they are looking for someone to add to the staff in addition to Kevin? Anyhow, that would be a very cool job!

The Tone God

Wished I lived in Ca. :(

Andrew

A.S.P.

job opportunities getting overhand, lately...
(1st: B*******r, then L*ne6, now S. D. ...)  :icon_lol:
Analogue Signal Processing

brad

That's actually really cool that Seymour Duncan is hip to the diy scene  8)

PenPen

Crap. Wish I lived in CA. And qualified for the position. I'm a big fan of SD products.

WGTP

Channeling ideas straight into SD.  Cool.  I guess this is already happening at a number of places.  They should reimburse some of the Elders around here, maybe send donuts or something.  Sounds like a dream job to me.   :icon_cool:
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

vanhansen

There's many qualified folks on here.  Some of you should go for it.
Erik

David

Quote from: vanhansen on March 03, 2006, 10:48:46 AM
There's many qualified folks on here.  Some of you should go for it.

Peter!

You're in sunny Californy.  Maybe you should check this out...

cockaroacha

Too bad my music electronics skills are pretty lame. Change the subject to telecom & I'm better...

For anyone who's looking at applying for this job, I've been here in SB for about 12 years & I absolutely love it. Beautiful place to live. If you can deal with the cost of living here (EXPENSIVE!) then you'll most likely love it too.

WGTP

SFX-03 twin tube classicâ„¢
"Boutique quality and design for the working musician." The sound is classic rock 'n roll.
see | manual

application High-quality, two-channel, guitar preamp. Uses a duet of premium, mil-spec, subminiature, USA-made Phillips-Sylvania® 6021 dual triode tubes. Great for country, blues, surf, classic rock.
description  The high-plate voltage and 100% vacuum tube signal path allows the tubes to operate at their fullest potential and provide maximum dynamic range. The means you get the most gain and all the smooth tone you expect from a high-quality tube preamp. Two channels provide versatility. True bypass. Fully encapsulated toroidal transformer for quiet operation. Heavy duty steel chassis
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

brad

Quote from: WGTP on March 03, 2006, 10:47:16 AM
Channeling ideas straight into SD.  Cool.

I hope they don't steal my idea for hamburger earmuffs  :-\

The Tone God

I think the fact that we received something like this not only shows the standing of DIY in the corporate world but also the quality of this forum and it's members. I treat this as a salute to the overall high level of social and technical discourse engaged in by the members here.

Andrew