Check in here if you have the Atmel STK500

Started by Peter Snowberg, March 11, 2006, 08:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Snowberg

To get an idea of how large the audience is for STK500 based projects, I'm starting this thread.

If have the STK500, check-in here. I'll begin.

I've got one.  :icon_biggrin:

If you don't have one and are interested in getting started with microcontrollers, this is a great platform. Even if you have plenty of past experience with microcontrollers, this is a great platform.
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

bioroids

I got one!

It came in the mail a few days ago and I'm already playing with it.
I hooked it up to the hard disk spare connector as you said Peter, it works like a charm ;)

Luck

Miguel
Eramos tan pobres!

The Tone God

Peter beat me to it. Something is coming very soon so I was going to ask who has a STK500 or is planning on joining in. If they don't have a STK500 when will they expect to be getting one so I have an idea of how much time I may have for the next lesson.

Oh and I have one. :)

Andrew

Dave_B

I now have mine, along with some Tiny12's, Tiny26's, and the Mega-something that's in the box.   :icon_twisted:
Help build our Wiki!

DavidS

Jason Stout

Jason Stout

idiot savant

Quote from: bellyflop on March 11, 2006, 10:09:58 PM
I intend to order one next month when Digikey gets their stock in. 

same here, waiting on digikey.

David

I expect to order one in a month or so.  I have some wife-related projects I have to finish first.

gaussmarkov

varialbender

I'll be ordering one soon. Hopefully in a month at the latest.

danngreen

Chico

Yup:

I have one as well.  Works great.  Already have 2 AVR projects under my belt so far, and the STK500 was a helpful tool to have for each project.

Best regards

Tom

troubledtom

mojotron

I'm really psyched about this - but I'm about a month away too  :( - will order in about 2 weeks.

Check this out - after a windstorm a couple of weeks a go...

I now have a little landscaping in my front yard to take care of - that's put a damper on things a bit.

That hole on the right is about 6' deep. The big tree (70+ years old) wiped out three others ... maybe it's time to get a plastic liner and some coy?

calpolyengineer

Man, I look at that wishing I could have all that firewood. Also, is that your house sitting not more than 10 feet on the other side of the hole? Holy $h!t that could have been bad.

Oh and I have the STK500 in the mail. Can't wait.

-Joe

idlefaction

Darren
NZ

mojotron

Quote from: calpolyengineer on March 18, 2006, 10:46:23 PM
Man, I look at that wishing I could have all that firewood. Also, is that your house sitting not more than 10 feet on the other side of the hole? Holy $h!t that could have been bad.
Yep, could have been very bad - there were houses that did get crushed in the area. It was amazing really, all those trees fell in my yard and no one was hurt and only minimal structural damage on the house across the street - THANK THE LORD! Some neighbors came out the next day to haul the wood off, all of the stumps will be gone this Wednesday.

I'm ordering an STK500, a couple of uCs with a some cd4066... parts to go with it in a few days. My order keeps growing - this new sub-forum has given me a lot of great new ideas -just when I was hitting sort of a rut on analog designs.

Dave_B

Quote from: mojotron on March 19, 2006, 10:39:06 AM
I'm ordering an STK500, a couple of uCs with a some cd4066...
I just got my STK500 and I ordered 4066's with it too.  Sounds like at least a few of us are evolving on a similar path.   :)
Help build our Wiki!