New project: Eh Polyphase

Started by Zero the hero, March 25, 2006, 03:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelson

Quote from: RaceDriver205 on March 27, 2006, 05:31:47 AM
Yeah, that oscillator hates my guts. (And i meant Zero should fix it)
This envelope control - does it alter the rate or depth of oscillation? How 'strong'/phsychedelic is the phasing?

In LFO mode the phasing is deep and psychedelic, so deep I think the depth pot mod is a must. The env section is cool as far as I can tell it modulates the actual envelope signal before feeding it to the optocouplers. It goes from funky to a "sonic waterfall".  The env section is so cool I am thinking of adapting it for a flanger/chorus circuit.

My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

woolley

Hi Zero
for some reason, 'DNS server failure encountered' apparently, i've never been able to get into your site. i've clicked, copied + pasted, mozilla-ed, explorer-ed..., nothing!
The poly phase sound's like somthing i'd be into and i think you have the echo flanger and some other cool stuff too?
do you or anyone else have any suggestions about how i can get into this apparently wonderful treasure chest?

Zero the hero

My ISP sucks!!!!!
That's why sometimes my site disappears! As far as I know, now the link works.
If it will happen again, try the reload button or wait 5 minutes before the next attempt.
I'm looking for another host for my site... any suggestion?

RaceDriver205

What do you use for the CLM8200? Small bear does not stock these.

nelson

Quote from: RaceDriver205 on March 29, 2006, 08:31:15 AM
What do you use for the CLM8200? Small bear does not stock these.

Use VTL5C3/2

Banzai does stock the CLM8200/2 though.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Dave_B

Quote from: nelson on March 29, 2006, 11:09:13 AM
Use VTL5C3/2
Banzai does stock the CLM8200/2 though.
If it helps, the VTL5C3/2 are $3.79US at Allied
No minimum order.  Reasonable shipping in the United States(<$4 if you use USPS).
Help build our Wiki!