Phase 45 mods

Started by theguy316, April 11, 2006, 03:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theguy316

hey sorry to bug everyone but ive been trying to do the univibe and other mods to my phase 45 but all the resistors have over time lost their resistor colors so i dont know where to add the LED... also the caps in my pedal are also missing their values and i cant figure out which caps to change... If nyone has the original pedal nd knows how to do the unive caps can someone take a picture of the board and show me what caps resistors the mods go to.. thanx in advance..

Arn C.

theguy316

sorry if i confused anyone.. but i was referring to the MXR Phase 45... but thanx though Arn C.

barret77

theguy316

thanx for the links guys but ive been there before and it wasnt much help.. ive tried running through the schematic but the traces on my pedal are all perfboard style and its all confusing unless im missing somethin on that site thats just staring me in the face :icon_redface:.. well theres 2 types of caps that i finally figured out... one has 103  and its like brownish/yellow on it.. and the other has .05M and is green... but i figure its the green ones that are the . .047s but don know which ones to change if someone had a pic of the original board maybe u could just circle them so i can stop bugging you all.. i would but i have no camera... well hope to get some good news... thanx alot for helping me ... i love this site!! :icon_biggrin: