What pedal would YOU most like to see a project for?

Started by nelson, April 12, 2006, 07:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC30Dirty

I would Realy like to see a WORTHY roatary speaker effect ala: Hughes and Kettner Rotosphere but, without the tube. I 've been looking for such a pedal for some time now, with no success. The Hughes and Kettner is the best rotary speaker I've heard in my opinion but $400 is kinda pricey! :icon_eek:

puretube

RaceDriver205

$uperpuma

memory man? Maybe I'm newbish and not digging enough, but my searches has yielded no layout.  I was just interested in a solid analog D-lay before I go buy a DD-5.
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

redeffect

Hey nelson! Anything new you come up with is cool by me. The fact that you are willing to put this idea out there is amazing in itself. Not too many people are willing to do this; so more power to you! Just one request: no more drives/distortions. It seems there are enough of these to keep all of us building for years. If anyone wants to try something different from that family; I humbly suggest Boscorellis' "Swirl-o-Matic". It's a 4QM circuit that is really unlike most things out there. Good luck, and thanks for your efforts...
red
ps: You look kind of old in that photo for someone 22 :icon_rolleyes:

nelson

Quote from: redeffect on April 27, 2006, 02:27:43 PM
Hey nelson! Anything new you come up with is cool by me. The fact that you are willing to put this idea out there is amazing in itself. Not too many people are willing to do this; so more power to you! Just one request: no more drives/distortions. It seems there are enough of these to keep all of us building for years. If anyone wants to try something different from that family; I humbly suggest Boscorellis' "Swirl-o-Matic". It's a 4QM circuit that is really unlike most things out there. Good luck, and thanks for your efforts...
red

Thats Jack Kilby.

"Jack Kilby is probably most famous for his invention of the integrated circuit,
for which he received the Nobel Prize in Physics in the year 2000."
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

redeffect

Jack Kilby is The Man! Thanks Jack! (and thanks nelson for clearing that up...)
red

nelson

Quote from: redeffect on April 27, 2006, 02:27:43 PM
red

Thats Jack Kilby.

"Jack Kilby is probably most famous for his invention of the integrated circuit,
for which he received the Nobel Prize in Physics in the year 2000."
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X