R.G´s PCB design book...How

Started by Fernando Aguirre, February 19, 2006, 10:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

i want one too! with the autograph!!!!!!!

phaeton

Quote from: R.G. on February 22, 2006, 04:12:44 PM
OK, I get the hint. When they get here, I'll autograph them all.

And pictures! We've got to have pictures. 

And a wine list, or beer list, not to mention recipes and your personal menu for that month.  You've just been deemed an asset of the DIY community, therefore we must ensure that you're being taken care of properly.  Of course, there could be all sorts of stories, such as your first foray into electronics as a hobby or career, etc.

Oh yeah, and don't forget the personal message to each buyer.  Here, I'll give an example:

Phaeton,
Thank you for your interest in my book.  I hope it serves you at least as well as the time travel pod we built in the 1980s.  Unfortunately, after seeing such things as the French Revolution, the embalming of King Tutankamen and the formation of the Australian continent by tectonics, my summer home in Italy just doesn't have that same pizzazz.  Oh, speaking of which, I still have your broadsword there from our quest to slay Smaug the dragon.  That was tough, but I'm glad we did it.  Same with the 580 billion dollars we gave to charity in the 1990s.  Money's nice, but to see the smiles on the faces of all those needy children and pets is the treasure of a lifetime.

Anyways, I must get going.

P.S. Quit trying to be such a clown.  Few people find you as amusing as you think you are.

That's not asking too much now, is it? 

(remove tongue from cheek)
Stark Raving Mad Scientist

Fernando Aguirre

Hi R.G
Any news on the books?
Thanks
Fer

javacody

RG, I sent you an email on this two years ago. Glad to see its going to happen. I won't say soon, as I know how life tends to get in the way of projects.   8)

Just autograph the front cover and have it duplicated 500 times.   :icon_mrgreen:

leonhendrix

With the autograph i also want a strand of hair so I can clone my own R.G   :icon_twisted:

goodrevdoc

This is possibly the best news i've heard all week, and its been a good week. Can't wait for my (autographed of course) very own copy!!!
R.G. - Mark me down for one ;D :icon_mrgreen: ;D :icon_mrgreen:
-justin