calling M Irwin, S. Giles, or diyfreaque...ada flanger..

Started by swt, June 29, 2006, 07:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swt

Hi guys...is there a possibility to have the ada schem , and the adaptation to the sad series...and also if diyfreaque is online too...can i take a look at the circuit of the sapphire, with the mods from the ada?. Thanks a lot for your help and consideration...
swtnqn@yahoo.com.ar

swt

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

swt

yeah...i know, they always do the same. They make one goal, and then all the team goes to the back, waiting for the other team to attack...buhh. lately, they are not as good as they are supposed to be. thanks god it's only football... ;D. good luck to you. hope you have a little more time of fun...so far i think england, germany and brasil are the ones who can take it to the top...

StephenGiles

You know, I do not support the England team. I found myself supporting Argentina, well of course my wife is Anglo Argentine, and I imagined the Argentine team lining up for a spoonfull of Dulce de Leche at half time!!!

I hope the ADA circuit with SAD is OK for you. Mike seems to have disappeared!

StephenGiles

DiyFreaque

Looks like Mr. Giles hooked you up - that's the schematic I derived the clock circuit from, I just adapted the voltages for MN3207 during those experiments, IIRC.  Kept the Sapphire the way it was otherwise.  Moved on before I made any good notes, though! 

Cheers,
Scott

swt

thank you diyfreaque!. It would have been great to know the mods for low voltage use. Anyways...do you like the tone of that sapphire that way?. Is the audio circuit cool sounding?. Do you think it would be better to use a MN3007, and build an ada clone, or simple stay with this simpler design?. Thanks again for all the replies...

puretube

Scott: thanx for the beautiful postcards!
(they`re sticked to our kitchen-wall, now - my lovin`wife was very amazed to get mail from a complete stranger...  :icon_wink:)