Black Small Stone gut shots?

Started by $uperpuma, August 01, 2006, 02:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$uperpuma

Is there a friendly member who could shoot me a few pics of the inside of a Black newer small stone?  I just the board for one from jimbob but I need to see where the wires from the board go... The Schematics I'm finding are making me dizzy... so if you've got one and wouldn't mind taking a few shots for me, I'd REALLLLLYY appreciate it.... thanks in advance,
-Nate
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

jimbob

I know there has to be someone out there with one.  Come on guys.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

sfr

Have you tried just asking nicely at your local music store?  My local music shop (it's not quite a mom 'n' pop shop, but it's certainly not Daddy's or Guitar Center or something) is very gracious about letting me try pedals out that I honestly have no intention to buy, (helps answer my "is this pedal I've cloned and never heard before *really* supposed to sound like that? questions) and has on more than one occasion let me open stuff up to see what's going on inside.  (They're not letting me totally dissassemble the thing, but I've poked and prodded through many a pedal and amp.)  I'm sure the amount of $ I spend ordering guitar parts through them has something to do with it, but it nevers hurts to ask.
sent from my orbital space station.