SIMPLE DS-1 mods?

Started by Blaydenj, August 01, 2006, 10:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaydenj

forgive me, cos im a complete beginner when it comes to this. im VERY keen to start screwing around with DIY pedals. ive never done anything technical with an electrical device before in my life though, so bear with me.

just wondering if anybody knows of anything simple i could do with an old DS-1 ive got lying around? i dont really mind what exactly, i got the pedal for free from a friend and its not doing anything, so just a muck about thing really.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

-james

$uperpuma

WELCOME to the forum! For specific things like this, the SEARCH function is your friend. You'll find a ton of threads on this...
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

Blaydenj

oh okay then, thanks alot mate. im so excited about this. i only JUST missed out on a great deal on a big muff pi on ebay just last week and i thought "hmmm, if only i could make my OWN pedals" so i googled it, and theres HEAPS of info out there, its great!

$uperpuma

very similar to my start. BUT...if you don't want to crave electronic parts like an addict, you should turn back now :) Otherwise is you have conceded you want this...try the beginner project! Have fun!
-Nate
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

cornelvis

I love the part of digging into parts and order them and trying to find the right one.
And of course get a lot of them for a good price..... :icon_twisted:
And then after the search solder them together and find out if it was worth the price and time.  :icon_mrgreen:

greetzzz,

CornElvis