It's that time again...the "Name My Pedal" contest!

Started by BMF Effects, August 28, 2006, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMF Effects

Quote from: tommy.genes on August 29, 2006, 09:07:24 AM
My official entry: Liquid Sky

I think the reference to a bad, '80s, New Wave, sci-fi movie actually works really well for a chorus.

-- T. G. --

T.G. wins with "Liquid Sky" (Tommy, please check your PM's). Thanks to everyone who participated. There are more pedals on the way so I'm sure I'll do this again.

QSQCaito

It was the best name really... ;D congrats to you.

I've got my conscious calm anyway, i know at least i tried:P and english is not my first language..

Bye bye!

DAC
D.A.C

tommy.genes

Cool! Thanks!  :icon_redface:

I'd like to thank the Academy, my family, my high school English teacher and "ironic" Gen X movie viewers everywhere...

Now, do I send the money to Aron, Small Bear or use it towards my very own "Liquid Sky" chorus pedal?

-- T. G. --
"A man works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend." - Captain Eugene Harold "Armor Abs" Krabs

dacaumodo

the monroe transfer

Dammit.  Why do I only ever notice things when it's too late?

My entry would have been "Chorusaurus", with a little picture of a dinosaur by it.  If anyone wants to take that one, they can :)

Hfeisnteverything

OUCH.. I joined the forum too late. 

I read the first couple of pages and started thinking.  Chorus, Pedal, tone, chorus, pedal, tone, build quality, mojo, chorus, pedal, tone, guitar, touch, sensitive, build quality, mojo, chorus, choir, mojo, mojo, pedal, chorus...and as I was walking past the paper shredder in my office and suddenly all the lights went out.   Two ladies in their cubicles began to shreak with fear.  A candle, suspended in mid-air, floated over the central partition of the office from the Laser printers all the way to the Swiss Cheese plant that the interns water.  People started chanting, slowly at first, then faster, and faster.  Harmonies began to overlap.  The lights flickered on and off.  And it came to me, the perfect name for a chorus pedal.  Absolutely definitely a winner.

Its..

...nah, the cash is off the table.  I am gonna keep it for next time.

markm

Quote from: the monroe transfer on October 18, 2006, 09:42:31 AM
Dammit.  Why do I only ever notice things when it's too late?

My entry would have been "Chorusaurus", with a little picture of a dinosaur by it.  If anyone wants to take that one, they can :)

I like it!