forbidden access to 9v elec mistress project file

Started by jmasciswannabe, September 02, 2006, 05:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmasciswannabe

Went to start building this weekend and it says forbidden. NOOOOOO!!!!! Also, I can not seem to find the thread about the tzf add on board option. WTF? And yes I promised I used the search function! Anyone have this saved that could send it to me?
....the staircase had one too many steps

markm

bluesdevil

Quote from: jmasciswannabe on September 02, 2006, 05:40:01 PM
Went to start building this weekend and it says forbidden. NOOOOOO!!!!! Also, I can not seem to find the thread about the tzf add on board option. WTF? And yes I promised I used the search function! Anyone have this saved that could send it to me?

Check your PM, I'll send the PDF file shortly.
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

bluesdevil

Ooops, better make that "check your email" because I couldn't send attachment to a PM box.
             Good luck!!
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

jmasciswannabe

thanks a zillion bluesdevil.....got the tzf addon. I am still missing the main project pdf, though, if you have that can you send it too?

jmasciswannabe

burnt fingers

This is exactly why I save everything I find interesting to my hard drive.  That sucks man.  I hope you get what you need.  I think of how many sites that people have stuff posted to that just fall off the face of the internet every day.

Scott
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

bluesdevil

Quote from: jmasciswannabe on September 02, 2006, 11:22:50 PM
thanks a zillion bluesdevil.....got the tzf addon. I am still missing the main project pdf, though, if you have that can you send it too?

Yeah, I'll send it.....check your email. Hopefully, I have the corrected version.

jmasciswannabe

yes....a lesson learned. Got what I needed so I can begin this great adventure.....I am sure it will take a bit but I will let all know how it goes!

Take Care
Ian