LUNE vero question

Started by snufkin, September 06, 2006, 06:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snufkin

hi ive got a layout of the lune i think it was torchys one but when i go look at his gallery its not there (or a slightly different unlabeled version is)

on the layout there is a small info box that says "s1 lug 2 connects to LED D1 anode"  and on the diagram there is an connection point labeled s1 and d1-k

is that two connections for a rate led or what ?

is that right i always get confused at this point of my builds ::)
easyface,phase 90,many fuzz faces,feedback looper,tremulus lune and so on soon to be ADA!

Torchy

Ok, look, that layout gallery IS NOT MINE.

I didnt ask for it, and it was created and populated without any involvement from me whatsoever. I have no access to it, and cant update/replace/add to it. They are old layouts, may have errors and I cant guarantee them. Use them at your own risk or whatever. Now, before the usual suspects chime in, it ISNT  an "IP" issue, and Im not looking for "recognition" or pats-on-the-back or group hugs or anything - I dont care where they are hosted/used/abused/whatever. But unless they are on my site I dont maintain or correct them.

Oh, btw, this works and has been verified by 4 forum members. Liek it says, check the build info and schematic at Commonsound.

snufkin

coo thanks torchy i dint want to cause trouble by saying the wrong thing

thats the layout i am working from

so i think ive solved my own problem by looking at the common sound schem but just to be sure where does s1 connet and d1
the little red NB boxes phrasing confuses me

easyface,phase 90,many fuzz faces,feedback looper,tremulus lune and so on soon to be ADA!

jimmy54

snufkin

jimmy54 and Torchy you guys rock  problem solved

i love this forum is like a fun fun learning expirience ;D

snufkin

so i spoke too soon :P

for the wiring of the pots apart form what is on the vero layout above  what is linked? (the common sound/tonepad/and the above vero all seem to say somthing different)

and does the led still need a resistor or is that on the vero?

sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help so far

jimmy54

I worked straight from the vero without reference to any schematic.  Connect all the pot lugs as shown on the vero layout and then connect Speed lug 1 to Fine lug 3.  The resistor for the LED is on the vero layout.

snufkin

hi again im having real trouble with the off board wiring of this project  (its only my thrid build)  i sould not have chosen somthing with so many pots!  >:(

I Understand if people flame me for asking this but could you look at this very bad diagram quikly and tell me if i have it right (at least for the off board stuff)
cos i think i eather have a problem with that or i keep making a solder bridge at the edge that i havent picked up on yet cos when i test it i just get nothing (tho nothing gets hot)

sorry for wasting every ones time on this i just have reached a dead end and would love this pedal to work  :'(

also sorry for stealing from existing diagrams for my own i will take it off imeadiatly iif this is a problem

snufkin

wired up like that it seems to let te sound thru in bypass mode but in trem mode it just makes rythmic ticks just like the trem without a guitar sound

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:(