DOD 585 analog delay problem......

Started by fluxus, September 12, 2006, 08:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxus

I'm new here so Hello to y'all! I bought recently a DOD 585 performer series and I have a problem cause the delayed signal has a bad tremolo, I run it with 2 new 9V batteries and I tried to set the trim inside but nothing. It's not so laud but it has a bad tremolo. could someone advise something to do? I should replace some caps?

thanks

fluxus

fluxus

nobody helps me? I replaced the 3101 chip cause I have an other but nothing, the bad tremolo still to be heard.....someone knows what could I do?

someone wants buy it?

Mark Hammer

I don't know if this is the problem, but looking at the pictures of the board you posted (thanks! :icon_biggrin:), those yellow electrolytic capacitors look at risk for fracture because of being bent over.  Make sure that none of them has a broken lead near the base.

Barcode80

I also have this pedal. LOVE it. I've repainted the box and changed the led to a bright blue one, but it is a great pedal. However, if you are just wanting to fix the pedal and aren't really bothered by the idea of not fixing it yourself, DOD charges a flat 25 bucks + shipping to fix anything on the pedal, as long as the board is still ok. you should contact them if you just want the pedal to work.

dr

....fluxus-check the leads of the transistor closest to the MN3005 and also the transistor close to the 4007-the legs could be contacting that glass diode near the bottom of the MN3005, also maybe the cap nearest the 4007....I had one of these and had a similar problem and can't remember which it was...if you decide to give up on it, I'll give it a shot!....

fluxus

Thanks-- I'll check it out again.......thanks for the advices!