Wireless generation... I'm looking forward to DIY my own WIRELESS gear

Started by rogeryu_ph, November 20, 2006, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogeryu_ph

DIYer,
Hi, for me it's high time to get wireless although some purist may not agree with me. But many of us have built enough ammunition firepower-pedal don't you think its time for a compliment or commendation to have these pedal to air it into wireless wave so we could be more proud to say "I built all of these including WIRELESS"    :icon_razz: I'm looking forward for this project. I hope those boutique has or would start to offer or share this type of project (Pedal type and no FM connection) :icon_smile:

Thanks
Roger

The Tone God

This topic has come up before so make use the function to find out more.

A professional quality wireless system I believe is beyond the reach of the average DIYer. Not just for the complexity of the design but for the fact that you need certification unless you have the appropriate licencing. The vast majority of DIYers cannot do this.

Andrew

rogeryu_ph

choklitlove

if you really really want one, even if only for novelty, you might look into FM radio transmitting circuits.  it's a pretty simple idea.  wouldn't be clean, or reliable at all i suspect, but it would get you wireless nonetheless.

maybe not professional, or even close, but i still think it would be cool.
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

rogeryu_ph

Sort of customized wireless  :icon_biggrin: Thanks choklitlove!
I was just taking advantage of present enthusiasm co'z later I may not have the same spirit to do another project and it will take me a long time to take off once more.. Still I have the adrenaline to do a project so I was thinking of wireless guitar gear. The very reason also to this is after finishing my TSclone, Big Muff and Rebote PLUS my original stocks which I don't need to mention I already got all the pedals that I need only this one is the missing puzzle.... :-[  This is also an essential parts of our amp. and stompbox guys isn't it.
Happy DIYing Thanks.     

"Don't forget tthe guitar co'z the guitar may forget you!!!!" 

Meanderthal

Many moons ago I got one of those cheap rat shack wireless tieclip mic setups, snipped off the condenser mic, and soldered in a 1/4" jack. It worked... but I recall it degrading the tone somewhat. It's buried in the garage somewhere. I just use a cord.
I am not responsible for your imagination.

rogeryu_ph

Yes Meanderthal, thanks. Of course the circuit is for voice pick up this may or not suitable for input jack impedance of a guitar and the circuit design is for mic maybe.  I don't know about this.  But I have read from other forum not here, the guy used the same way you done it and  the sound has distortion even only guitar. Thanks again..... :icon_lol: