orig schema for Marshall Shredmaster??

Started by rx5, September 14, 2003, 11:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rx5

Allyp,

Ive sent the MP3 of the marshall shredmaster..... :)

setup was: guitar -> effect -> Line In PC soundcard.. I didnt use an amp....

cya :)

Ralph
BE d Bezt, Urz D Rezt... RoCk ON!!!

AllyP

cheers mate!!!!

That sounds shit hot!!!! :D   mine sounded NOTHING like that....must have made a booboo somewhere!!!!

Could you edit ur post and take my email off please? Bloody email collecting forum bots grumblegrumble :wink:

Marcos - Munky

Hey RX, could you send me the soundclip and the schematic?
munkydiy@hotmail.com

AllyP

I'll send em.....the schematics on my host(see page one of this thread!)

RX do you mind if i send him the Sample?

Mike Nichting

rx5, sprry foir the delay in my posting but the email that I have here is not my main address and I forget to check it.
Yes, I meant 4.1K and 100nF.

Again, sorry for the slow response, It looks like you have it worked out. Great~!!!

Mike Nichting
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

rx5

Allp,

dleted the e-add....sorry mate....

nyways, wht not post the WAV , i mean MP3 in your site so that anybody could access them..... :) and could try to build one.... :)

another important:
==============

If ever you get SOME self-oscillation at some HIGH, GAIN,OUTPUT settings, try changing the 4.1K (is there such a value??) with 33K for starters... mine was 33K to lower the signal fed to the succiding stages... :)
but if it works fine with the 4.1K, then dont bother.... :)

sound of WAv and MP3 sounds a bit different... but at least you could hear what it sounded like... it was best maybe if I used a microphone to record it from my amp.... :)

cya..

Mike, no problem , man... :) been a great help.. :)

Marcos - Munky

AllyP

Cheers guys.....I was soooooo disilusioned (sp?) when I built the first Shredder.....

I think I'll give her another chance! :Wink:

I have emailed marcos with the scheme/sound but I will also host them in my yahoo directory......maybe one day I'll get round to making a site but we will have to see :)

Cheers for the extra info ralph....I will bare that in mind.....

Since I have neva heard 'oscillation' what does it sound like/hows it generated?

Does it sound like a random(?) sine wave?

Cheers again folks,

Ally

petemoore

I could use one...I can't seem to link even when I type them in the addres bar.
 I'm thinking my Schredmaster will be better with the fixes!!!
  Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

rx5

Ally,

in this shredmaster, sounds like high pitched howl... like when your facing your amp at high volume settings then you get feedback...thats how it would sound....  :wink:

the only thing that sucks is the tone control particularly the CONTUOR... you have to adjust the OUTPUT when you touch the CONTOUR knob...  :roll:  :x

I wish this could be optimized..but still the MArshall shredder sound great... :wink:

anyways, Anyone done a Fender Bender?? Somebody said it sounded "WICKED"...... :o  :o  any soundclip of it??

pls send me: beamrx5@yahoo.com

-Ralph