Eagle Schematic/PCB Problem - Parametric EQ

Started by rdoucette858, December 08, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdoucette858

I am new to Eagle and pcb layouts in general and I am trying to add a jumper to make this last connection before going through and cleaning things up. No matter where I place the jumper in the schematic, it wants to jump the cap and resistor. I did the same thing for the L-Q pot and it worked fine.

Anyone have any tips or tricks to help this poor, downtrodden pedal builder?

GGBB

I don't see any connections to the jumper pins in your schematic. Try connecting them and see what happens.
  • SUPPORTER

rdoucette858

Quote from: GGBB on December 08, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
I don't see any connections to the jumper pins in your schematic. Try connecting them and see what happens.

I am not so dense that I wouldn't connect the jumper. I tested it in every conceivable position, even to the point that where I started placing them no longer made sense.

I managed to figure it out. I just placed 2 vias and finished the route on the top side of the board. Completes the circuit. No muss, no fuss.

italianguy63

Quote from: rdoucette858 on December 09, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
Quote from: GGBB on December 08, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

I am not so dense that I wouldn't connect the jumper. I tested it in every conceivable position, even to the point that where I started placing them no longer made sense.

I managed to figure it out. I just placed 2 vias and finished the route on the top side of the board. Completes the circuit. No muss, no fuss.

Yeah-- I recall having to do that.  And I just drew in the line (silk screen layer) to make it look like a jumper.

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

DIY Bass

I have done it before by placing a zero ohm resistor (just place a resistor and make the value 0 ohm).

GGBB

Quote from: rdoucette858 on December 09, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
I am not so dense that I wouldn't connect the jumper.

Hmm. Strange that it wouldn't show up on the schematic.
  • SUPPORTER