Creamy Dreamer clone on eBay.

Started by brad, January 05, 2007, 08:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tone God

Quote from: gez on January 08, 2007, 05:40:53 PM
Soldering iron station I'll have you know!

You call that a station ?!?

Andrew

JimRayden

Heh heh... You guys crack me up. :D

----------
Jimbo

darron

Quote from: slacker on January 08, 2007, 12:06:04 PM
He doesn't have to give any credit for the board, it's just a component same as all the others used in the pedal. You wouldn't expect him to credit the fact that he used mouser resistors or a Hammond enclosure.
Once you've bought a PCB off GGG you're free to use it how you want, GGG will even let you bulk buy for commercial use. GGG seem happy with this I can't see why other people aren't

i agree. i wouldn't give credit i don't think too since the buyer could just say "ggg makes the boards huh? hey! i have a soldering iron. and look, there's a picture of how to do it right here on eBay. why not, i'll give it a go" (:

that's a great attitude to have and is how we all found this forum :P BUT i'm sure it's not one that the seller wants to give to people.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Yun

uh, the link is down,

Was this particular CD clone in a Russian BMP enclosure? 

I built a couple from a GGG board in new-ish black russian bmp enclosures.  i have a feeling that this is one of em  :icon_eek:  . 

However, i've never done a CD clone and sold it as one.  I've sold my super-Muffs commercially.  Which i described as:  "sort-of creammy dreamer-ish"  As i jumped Q1-3's emmiters straight to ground, all the rest o' the mods are of my own. 

"It's Better to live a lie, and forget the past, then to Forget a lie, and live the past"

slacker

Quote from: Yun on January 09, 2007, 04:05:09 PM
Was this particular CD clone in a Russian BMP enclosure? 

no this was in a hammond enclosure. I think you're safe from the mob  ;D